Newsletter Address Changes

Discussion area for builders of Pietenpol aircraft, both beginners and experienced folks. Share ideas, ask questions and help build the Pietenpol community.
Pat Weeden
Site Admin

Newsletter Address Changes

Post by Pat Weeden »

Hi All,

With each BPA newsletter mailing, we get a number of them returned to us due to "Temporarily Away" status form the Post Office. Since we use bulk rate postage, the USPS does not forward to temporary addresses. This costs us $1.19 for each one returned, plus another $1.21 to mail it again First Class.

So, if you head south for the winter or have permanently moved, please send us your new address. We want to make sure all newsletters get delivered...and save a few bucks in the process.

Thanks!
Pat Weeden, Site Admin
Brodhead Pietenpol Association
Raykrause

Re: Newsletter Address Changes

Post by Raykrause »

Pat,

This is Ray Krause. Unfortunately, I have moved to a new permanent address. My OLD address was 843 Jay Street, Colusa CA 95932.

Please change my address to 4040 Euboea Island Lane, Sacramento, CA 95834. And please let me know how my subscription is going. I don’t want to miss out!

Thanks,
Ray Krause
Pat Weeden
Site Admin

Re: Newsletter Address Changes

Post by Pat Weeden »

Hi Ray, you're membership is good through April, 2019. As always, it is printed on the back page of each newsletter.

Thanks for the address update!
Raykrause wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 am Pat,

This is Ray Krause. Unfortunately, I have moved to a new permanent address. My OLD address was 843 Jay Street, Colusa CA 95932.

Please change my address to 4040 Euboea Island Lane, Sacramento, CA 95834. And please let me know how my subscription is going. I don’t want to miss out!

Thanks,
Ray Krause
Pat Weeden, Site Admin
Brodhead Pietenpol Association