W & B articles

Discussion area for builders of Pietenpol aircraft, both beginners and experienced folks. Share ideas, ask questions and help build the Pietenpol community.
John Slaughter

W & B articles

Post by John Slaughter »

I am looking for copies of the weight and balance articles by William Wynne as offered by Doc Mosher. I mailed Doc's Piet Shop a check, but just received back in the mail my envelope with a Post Office stamp saying "box closed" Does anyone know how Doc is doing? I know he has worked long and hard for BPA, and is due many thanks for it. I would appreciate any help the members of this group could give.
danoliver

Re: W & B articles

Post by danoliver »

You can download the W&B article from jhofmann's 2011 post on the Matronics List.
http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ht+balance
John Slaughter

Post by John Slaughter »

Thanks much, Dan, for your guidance to the W&B article. I'll be chewing on it for a while, I'm sure. I still wonder how Doc Mosher is doing, though. Does anyone know? John Slaughter
oldfordguy

Post by oldfordguy »

I, too, am concerned about Doc. I had the same experience of having an order returned saying PO Box closed. Also, no answer to email. This was only a few weeks after I had ordered some other items from Doc.