New Forum Registration

Discussion area for builders of Pietenpol aircraft, both beginners and experienced folks. Share ideas, ask questions and help build the Pietenpol community.
Pat Weeden
Site Admin

New Forum Registration

Post by Pat Weeden »

Hi Folks,

Thanks for checking out the new Pietenpol Builders Forum. Browsing is open to all but in order to post, you'll need to register. Your registration will need to be approved and also, your first post may be moderated to make sure no Russian spammers are getting through.

I'll do my best to keep things moving along. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via e-mail at bpa@pietenpols.org or private message here.

--Pat
Pat Weeden, Site Admin
Brodhead Pietenpol Association
herbrose

Re: New Forum Registration

Post by herbrose »

Hey Pat! Thanks for your help, had no problems setting my account up. Greatly appreciate your effort. Herb Rose
Erik (Woody) Woodson

Post by Erik (Woody) Woodson »

No problem with initial registration, looking forward to getting some good "free advice" (we all know what that is worth). I'm new to the world of Pietenpol but not building stuff, mostly wooden boats, and not new to aviation as I've been making a living at it since '93 but just now looking at getting into it in my off time. I'm a displaced Wisconsin boy from Waupaca and UW Oshkosh but now live in New Orleans. I still have family up there and will be passing through frequently as I build.
Cheers,
Woody
chuckcampbell

Post by chuckcampbell »

OK my login didn't work yesterday when I tried to log in. Is it working now? Chuck
DCB Family Builders

Post by DCB Family Builders »

Hello everyone. We're new to the Association, new to Pietenpols, and new to building airplanes. Ack! Builders are Lisa, her Adult son Adrian, and my 15-year-old son Rio. I'm William and my main job is, well, bank. That said, I'm finding myself sucked into the project, and deciphering plans turns out to be something I'm good at. Current family plane is an Ercoupe.

You can't beat the classics!

:D
taildrags

Post by taildrags »

Hello, DCB Family! If you don't mind letting the group know, where are you located? It's helpful to know if there are other builders and Piet owners near you.