Pietenpol-List: List problem nailed but not resolved

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: List problem nailed but not resolved

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gary Gower
Just an update. You may have (or may not have) noticed that the list problems have stopped. It is definatly load releated. We have found that it starts happening when there are so many members that the system times out before there is an ak back from the delivery server. We are working on reseting the time-outs so we can get everyone back on the list. If you know of someone who will contribute who isn't on the list right now I have a few more vacancy's.Hopefully we will go back to full circulation soon.Stevee________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: List problem nailed but not resolved

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
>Just an update. You may have (or may not have) noticed that the list >problems have stopped. It is definatly load releated. We have found >that it starts happening when there are so many members that the >system times out before there is an ak back from the delivery server. >We are working on reseting the time-outs so we can get everyone back >on the list. If you know of someone who will contribute who isn't on >the list right now I have a few more vacancy's.>Hopefully we will go back to full circulation soon.>>Stevee>>Dear Steve,Congratulations and gracias amigo for you efort in keeping us united andworking (or interested) in this wonderfull plane.Saludos Gary Gower________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: List problem nailed but not resolved

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ian Holland
Thank GaryMy continued pleasure (I hope :))Steve E.________________________________________________________________________________