Pietenpol-List: Sun n' Fun

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Sun n' Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gary Gower
Hi,Anyone going to Sun n' Fun? I will be there (without the Piet) from Saturday till Wednesday campingunder a wing at night and looking for a nice Luscombe during the day.Actually, I have found one but can't get the owner to sell it to me. But, Ikeep waiting. Every time I check my e-mail I keep hoping to get a messagetelling me it's a deal. Maybe it is getting close. After all, my birthdayis April 13th. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Would like to meet some of the people I have been conversing with over thepast year.Let me know and we can set a time & place to meet or leave messages at acentral location at Sun n' Fun.Ted Brousseau/APFnfn00979(at)gator.naples.netSunny SW Florida________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Sun n' Fun

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: C7814U(at)aol.com
Ted:in the UL-FLY LIST (for Ultralights) me are going to take a sign (I willtake a gaffete) with UL-FLY and my name in it GARY GOWER I will be glad tosay hello to you, we will meet at noon in the ARAC tent UL's areaEnjoy S&FSaludosGary Gower>Hi,>>Anyone going to Sun n' Fun? >>I will be there (without the Piet) from Saturday till Wednesday camping>under a wing at night and looking for a nice Luscombe during the day.>Actually, I have found one but can't get the owner to sell it to me. But, I>keep waiting. Every time I check my e-mail I keep hoping to get a message>telling me it's a deal. Maybe it is getting close. After all, my birthday>is April 13th. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. >>Would like to meet some of the people I have been conversing with over the>past year.>>Let me know and we can set a time & place to meet or leave messages at a>central location at Sun n' Fun.>>Ted Brousseau/APF>nfn00979(at)gator.naples.net>Sunny SW Florida>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: C7814U(at)aol.com
TedHAPPY BIRTHDAY! Fly the plane there and park it next to Allen Wise plane, you;ll have acrowd within five minutes.I'm meeting a bunch of people by the Sea Dart at noon every day.Jim Scroggins________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Craig R. Lawler"
TedHAPPY BIRTHDAY! Fly the plane there and park it next to Allen Wise plane, you;ll have acrowd within five minutes.I'm meeting a bunch of people by the Sea Dart at noon every day.Jim Scroggins________________________________________________________________________________