Pietenpol-List: Re: Square wind screens -Reply

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ian Holland
>>> Ernest Hagness 04/14/9707:36pm >>>Ted Brousseau wrote:> > Ernie Hagness,> > You requested in BPAN plans for the 3 sided square wind screens. Idon't> have plans but do have the three sided wind screens. It wouldn't bethat> hard to give you the details of how they are built. Rather straightforward.> > Let me know if you still need info.> > Ted Brousseau/APF> nfn00979(at)gator.naples.net> Sunny SW FloridaTed I would appreciate any data you can give me . Tom Paiement is alsosearching for this info. Thanks Ernie HagnessTed, Would you be able to post the information here in the discussion group?I think there is a high level of interest in 3 sided windshields.Thanks, Greg CardinalRibs assembled, workin' on the tail________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: William Conway
I have a set of 3-sided windshields that I don't need. I'm using a roundedversion on my Piet. I'd be glad to sell the extras.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Pugh
William Conway wrote:> > I have a set of 3-sided windshields that I don't need. I'm using a rounded> version on my Piet. I'd be glad to sell the extras.William , Please provide me with the details ect.ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net Thanks .Ernie________________________________________________________________________________