Pietenpol-List: A word of praise for Steve

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: A word of praise for Steve

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net (Ernest Hagness)
You know folks, I was sitting here reading through a lot of interesting topics, appreciating the quick reponses to my problems, and enjoying hearing the progress people are making on their planes and it dawned on me how well the discussion program is working. I know a while back it was a nightmare, but Steve straighten it out and I just wanted to say thanks to him for his effort. I know how when things are going well, we sometimes forget the effort behind the smooth sailing.I guess what I'm tring to say is Thanks, Steve Eldredge for a job well done. I enjoy the fruits of your labor.Bill Talbert________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: A word of praise for Steve

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
Bill Talbert wrote:> > You know folks, I was sitting here reading through a lot of interesting> topics, appreciating the quick reponses to my problems, and enjoying> hearing the progress people are making on their planes and it dawned on> me how well the discussion program is working. I know a while back it> was a nightmare, but Steve straighten it out and I just wanted to say> thanks to him for his effort. I know how when things are going well, we> sometimes forget the effort behind the smooth sailing.> I guess what I'm tring to say is Thanks, Steve Eldredge for a job well> done. I enjoy the fruits of your labor.> > Bill TalbertBill, I was just thinking the same thing prior to reading your message .The group has become very helpfull and informative as well as a positivediscussion group rather than some of the slammers in the past ,thanks tosteve , michael ,ted b. and others. I look forward to reading the maileach day now and seeing the posative responses and friendlyness that nowexists, my thanks to all who participate in this. Ernie Hagness________________________________________________________________________________