Pietenpol-List: Soob powerd Piets.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Soob powerd Piets.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
How many soob powerd piets are there here? We are planning on using thatpower unit.Thank youEmelita W________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Soob powerd Piets.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Emelita W
Emelita W wrote:> How many soob powerd piets are there here? We are planning on using> that> power unit.>> Thank you> Emelita W Stevee here.We have one here in Provo, owned by Dwyane Woolsey that has just got thefinal color coat last week. He should be doing a first run sometimethis month. Until I found the A-65 I was planning on the Subaru. I'llkeep you posted.stevee________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Emelita Wrote:Thank you for your reply! Is this particular Piet running direct driveon his soob? The reduction costs so much and we will be building on abudget you see!!Thank youEmelita Williamsonhttp://www2.misnet.com/~asawaSteve Eldredge wrote:> > Emelita W wrote:> > > How many soob powerd piets are there here? We are planning on using> > that> > power unit.> >> > Thank you> > Emelita W> > Stevee here.> > We have one here in Provo, owned by Dwyane Woolsey that has just got the> final color coat last week. He should be doing a first run sometime> this month. Until I found the A-65 I was planning on the Subaru. I'll> keep you posted.> > stevee________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Emelita W wrote:> Emelita Wrote:>> Thank you for your reply! Is this particular Piet running direct> drive> on his soob? The reduction costs so much and we will be building on> a> budget you see!!>> Thank you> Emelita Williamson> http://www2.misnet.com/~asawa>> Steve Eldredge wrote:> >> > Emelita W wrote:> >> > > How many soob powerd piets are there here? We are planning on> using> > > that> > > power unit.> > >> > > Thank you> > > Emelita W> >> > Stevee here.> >> > We have one here in Provo, owned by Dwyane Woolsey that has just> got the> > final color coat last week. He should be doing a first run> sometime> > this month. Until I found the A-65 I was planning on the Subaru.> I'll> > keep you posted.> >> > stevee Nope. redrive about 2.1 to 1. You need a slow long prop on the piet.A legacy engine might be a little better choice for a direct drive. Itis heavier and more powerful than the EA-81. Admittedly at the end ofmy experience with this combo. SteveeEmelita W wrote:Emelita Wrote:Thank you for your reply! Is this particular Piet running direct driveon his soob? The reduction costs so much and we will be building on abudget you see!!Thank youEmelita Williamsonhttp://www2.misnet.com/~asawaSteve Eldredge wrote: Emelita W wrote: How many soob powerd piets are there here? We are planning on using that power unit. Thank you Emelita W Stevee here. We have one here in Provo, owned by Dwyane Woolsey that has just gotthe final color coat last week. He should be doing a first run sometime this month. Until I found the A-65 I was planning on the Subaru.I'll keep you posted. steveeNope. redrive about 2.1 to 1. You need a slow long propon the piet. A legacy engine might be a little better choice fora direct drive. It is heavier and more powerful than the EA-81.Admittedly at the end of my experience with this combo. Stevee________________________________________________________________________________