> Buckeye Pietenpol Association

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gordon Brimhall
steve(at)byu.edu wrote:> -----Original Message-----> Gordon Brimhall> Sent: Thursday, December 03, 1998 9:47 AM> To: Pietenpol Discussion> Subject: Buckeye Pietenpol Association>> How many of you are members of the Buckeye Pietenpol Association?>> Most list recipients are I would guess. I held off getting a membership for> about a year after I started my project, I should have just started right> off. Grant does great things for the piet movement and his newsletters are> very good. Unfortunatly he will discontinue being the editor at the year> 2000. Anyone know if another good man/woman has stepped up to carry on?>> Is it a good association to belong too?>> Yes. A very good source of info. He has everything from t-shirts to past> newsletters.>> Isn't this List associated with it?>> No official tie, but Grant does kindly advertise this list on his web site.>> Steve E.Thanks for info. Yes that is a must do come January, I remember gettinginformation about this list their but thought it was their list. I guess untellyou actually get your Piet completed you are just a Wannabie, so that is fine asI have plans coming for my Ultralite Piet and I am saving for my other plansfrom Don Pietenpol.I was NewsLetter Editor for the Home Brewing Club I started back in 1991, Hadthe duties for three yrs off and on. Not a gravy job as one member found outafter begging to take over the position. After 6 months she quit and I ended upwith it again.Three Cheers to Grant for doing a Thankless Job.How many members in the Association now?My problem with Hobbies is I never go just half way, always get so involved likethe Sailboating and Home Brewing, Motorcycles. Maybe it is just anything with amotor.Anybody need a dozen Home Brewing Books and a couple thousand in equipment?Trade for airplane stuff. We had a Retail Brew Shop for 4 yrs.Gordon________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Brent Reed
> Subject: Buckeye Pietenpol Association>> >How many of you are members of the Buckeye Pietenpol Association?> >> >Is it a good association to belong too?> >> >Isn't this List associated with it?> >> >I'm thinking about joining come January.> >> >I belong to EAA already but not a local chapter yet as none are close to> >us.> >> >Gordon> >> >> >________________________________________________________________________________