Pietenpol-List: Brodhead . . .

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Christian Bobka"
FINALLY!!! I have been working on my Piet since 1997. (Yea I know, that'ssometime in the last century.) I have endured mountains of honey-dos andlife-events that have stretched my Piet project out to where it is nowgaining on the decade mark. And every year, I have watched this list withenvy as many of you have prepared for the annual pilgrimage to Brodhead. Itjust hasn't been in the cards for me UNTIL NOW! YES! I get to go thisyear! I have the tickets! After all of this time I will get to meet someof you in the flesh and actually touch a flying Piet. I'll try to makemyself obvious by wearing my red/tan '75th Anniversary' Piet hat, that Ibought from Steve Eldredge, one of my Piet T shirts that I have collectedover the years and, of course, my camera to document the event. So, if you see a middle-aged guy walking around with a silly, ear-to-earkid-grin, dressed like that, walk up to him and introduce yourself. It'svery likely to be me. Let's talk Piets!See you on Saturday at Brodhead!Larry PrangeNX1929Ahttp://www.mykitplane.com/Planes/photoGalleryL ... __________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Brodhead . . .

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Prange Larry J PSNS"
I will look for you Larry!ChrisBraumeister und Inspektor der Flitzer und Flitzermotoren----- Original Message -----
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Brodhead . . .

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Phillips, Jack"
matronics

Post by matronics »

Larry,Your description will match about 100 others there. You might want to write "LARRY" in magic marker on your forehead. Or just wander like all and be friendly. It's not quite as big as OSH afterall.See you thereI'll be the one with the Piet Tee shirt and camera.Dick N.----- Original Message -----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Dick Navratil"
People: Please. If you go to Brodhead, wear a name tag!ChrisBraumeister und Inspektor der Flitzer und Flitzermotoren----- Original Message -----
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Brodhead . . .

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Phillips, Jack"
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Markle
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Vacuum Bagging mini-seminar at Brodhead

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jim Markle"
Jim,I would like to see the demo on VB.Too bad they won't let you use the oven in the kitchen there. That is theone I had used when I did my demo. Brodheaders are still eating the foodthat has come from that oven with no adverse effects.ChrisBraumeister und Inspektor der Flitzer und Flitzermotoren----- Original Message -----
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Vacuum Bagging mini-seminar at Brodhead

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Rick Holland
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
matronics

Post by matronics »

Larry...Nicely done!!! The Piet as well as the photos......my hat'soff....Carl----- Original Message -----
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Vacuum Bagging mini-seminar at Brodhead

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Jim Markle
Hi Jim I for one would like to see how VB works . I would like to use it on mynext prop lamination.Dale In Mpls> [Original Message]
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Vacuum Bagging mini-seminar at Brodhead

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "walt evans"
> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Vacuum Bagging mini-seminar at Brodhead>>>> Well, doing a powder coating demo at Brodhead has become a bit of ahassle. You have to have an oven NOT used for food preparation and sincemy family is riding along this year, I won't have room to bring mine. Sorry.>> But I'm gettting ready to bag some laminated mahoghany/maple jury struts,approx 1" X 1/4" in size.>> So if anyone would like to see that process, let me know. If at leastone of you would like to see how it's done and how I've built my setup(using a freon pump out of a discarded refrigerator), I'll bring my stuff.>> Let me know.>> JM>>> > > >________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:37:13 -0400