Pietenpol-List: Where goeth the list?

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Where goeth the list?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: MBrusilow(at)aol.com
Steve,I have not got a message in weeks. Hope you get this message. I talked toanother person on the list and they have not gotten anything either.Just wanted you to know if you didn't.Happy holidays.Ted Brousseau/APFthejudge(at)peganet.comSunny SW Florida________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Where goeth the list?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
Ted Brousseau wrote:> > Steve,> > I have not got a message in weeks. Hope you get this message. I talked to> another person on the list and they have not gotten anything either.> > Just wanted you to know if you didn't.> > Happy holidays.> > Ted Brousseau/APF> thejudge(at)peganet.com> Sunny SW FloridaTed. The list seems to be still active as i am getting severalresponses in my in box from it ,as well as your message to steve. MerryChristmas to all and Happy 1997. The weather in south Texas has turnedtoo cold for any Piet flying , I hope you have it warmer in Naples.Forcast is for 17% tonight and maybe snow and ice in the CorpusChristi,area. An Additional note for the folks that may be interested innaval aviation history , The carrier lady lex , The Blue Ghost ispermently morred here in Corpus Chisti , and is open for tours. It wasrecently used for the change of command cerimonies for the chief ofnaval aviation and has quite an interesting history. Ernie Hagness________________________________________________________________________________