Pietenpol-List: replicraft aviation

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: replicraft aviation

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
Steve speidel ,from replicraft aviation posted an offer to reproducepiet parts ect. Lost your e mail address steve would like to chat withyou about subject .could not find your e mail address on the net. ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net Ernie Hagness 2337 Willow Dr. Portland,Texas 78374________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: replicraft aviation

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "ernest l. hagness"
ernest l. hagness wrote:> Steve speidel ,from replicraft aviation posted an offer to reproduce> piet parts ect. Lost your e mail address steve would like to chat with>> you about subject .could not find your e mail address on the net.> ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net Ernie Hagness 2337 Willow Dr.> Portland,> Texas 78374 Ernest, are you looking for Steve Speidel or Steve E?stevee(at)byu.edu________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: replicraft aviation

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
Steve Eldredge wrote:> > ernest l. hagness wrote:> > > Steve speidel ,from replicraft aviation posted an offer to reproduce> > piet parts ect. Lost your e mail address steve would like to chat with> >> > you about subject .could not find your e mail address on the net.> > ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net Ernie Hagness 2337 Willow Dr.> > Portland,> > Texas 78374> > Ernest, are you looking for Steve Speidel or Steve E?> > stevee(at)byu.eduSteve E. Sorry I was not too clear on my ID. Was looking forSteveSpeidel of replicraft.I have found an old letter from him so I nowhave the information I needed. I have been on the road for five weeksthat included a visit to oshkosh and the mail ect got out of hand and Ihad pitched a bunch of paper out along with the many "you may be awinner " letters from Ed McMahon.After a search of this mountain oftrash I located the lost letter. Ed went on to the recycle unopened thisam. Thanks. Ernie________________________________________________________________________________