Pietenpol-List: Re: test of new lists

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "ernest l. hagness"
>> Sorry about the flood today. I have split the list to try and resolve>> the repeat problem. I also found a couple outdated email addresses.>> We are up to over 60 members. Please drop me a line if you would like>> to be removed from the list.>>steve(at)byu.edu>>BTW cowl templates are about half done, and I decided to build my own>carb heat box and save the $250.>>Stevee>>Steve:If you have the chance to get your carg heat box welded wit TIG it will bebeautifull.Larry, my brother, welded the one for his 1/2 VW and is "show quality".Keep on buildingSaludos (no more) :-(=09EAA Chapter 1039 President ggower(at)informador.com.mx ~1,800 VW 2 place "Gtub"(50%)(own design)FAI= legalGuadalajara, Jalisco, MEXICOChapala Aerodrome Alt 4,997 asl N 20=BA19.506' W 103=BA08.203' (Got the= GPS!) "Cuando inducimos a alguien a nuestro deporte debemos ser firmes tambien enque mantenga optimo su estado fisico, entrenamiento y aeronave" - Julian= Taber(When we involve anyone else in flying we should be held to a high standardin term of medical, trainnig and plane upkeeping - Julian Taber)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gary Gower
>>> Sorry about the flood today. I have split the list to try and resolve>>> the repeat problem. I also found a couple outdated email addresses.>>> We are up to over 60 members. Please drop me a line if you would like>>> to be removed from the list.>>By all means, keep me around if you'd be so kind. *Someday* I'll start,>after the bajillion furniture projects get out of the garage.>>>BTW cowl templates are about half done, and I decided to build my own>>carb heat box and save the $250.>>Cool! I trust this'll all find its way to your Web site? :-)>>BTW, does anyone have Domenic's new email address? I seem to have>misplaced it ;-)>>>Cheers,>> Steve Pugh> Senior Systems Engineer> Foundation Imaging>>I have never gone so fast "checking" my mail than Doimenic's mails he sokindly send me. Cant remember his address... :-0No problem is part of the fun, keep the good work.Saludos (no more) :-(=09EAA Chapter 1039 President ggower(at)informador.com.mx ~1,800 VW 2 place "Gtub"(50%)(own design)FAI= legalGuadalajara, Jalisco, MEXICOChapala Aerodrome Alt 4,997 asl N 20=BA19.506' W 103=BA08.203' (Got the= GPS!) "Cuando inducimos a alguien a nuestro deporte debemos ser firmes tambien enque mantenga optimo su estado fisico, entrenamiento y aeronave" - Julian= Taber(When we involve anyone else in flying we should be held to a high standardin term of medical, trainnig and plane upkeeping - Julian Taber)________________________________________________________________________________