Pietenpol-List: corvair mount

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: corvair mount

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
I'm lookng for a real good set of plains for the engine mount of a corvair toa piet .I have purchased a 110 hp with low miles . I need to talk to someone that hasinstalled one and what size prop are they using ? I finally got the info onthe prop jig i was tal;king about last month . we have started on the lay-outof fuelsage . The shop is now done . It is complete heat and a/c , plus manyother extras . Now its time to build a plane . ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: corvair mount

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Sury
I would also be interested. I have a couple of 110hp engines that I amconverting. I have a crank and cam on the way from Florida and PAS. He(William Whyne) also has a deal on heads. He has to have 6 sets to have themdone and only has 3 people ready right now. If you're interested in a set ofheads let me know. That would help get my set quicker. Have you seen hisconversion manual?William Koucky________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> TLC62770
You can get the plans for the mount from Don Pietenpol at a resonable rate.Doug
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Jim Skinner
I NEED A SET OF PLAINS TO MAKE MY ENGINE MOUNT . DOES ANYBODY HAVE I SET OFPLAINS THEY WANT TO TRADE OR SOMETHING ? TLC62770(at)AOL.COM________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Re: corvair mount

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: stephen
> > I NEED A SET OF PLAINS TO MAKE MY ENGINE MOUNT . DOES ANYBODY HAVE I SETOF> PLAINS THEY WANT TO TRADE OR SOMETHING ?> TLC62770(at)AOL.COM________________________________________________________________________________