Pietenpol-List: brake

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: brake

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Burroughs
hey group---I may have been dreaming (or wishing) several weeks/monthsago was there mention here on the list of someone who built a home-mademetal brake??seems like it was made of 2x4s and angle iron and they offered sketchesto anyone interested......well I'm interested,,if it's available pleaserespond....thanks in advanceJoeCZion, Illinois________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: brake

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> fishin
Joe, I think that was me; see attached message. Was it you who offered the Slickmag overhaul manuals earlier? I'm still interested if you have anyleft!Thanks, -Bill Beerman> Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:35:46 -0500
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: brake

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > fishin
thanks for the feedback on the brake-----I wasen't the one with the slick manuals-in fact I'd like to have on myself. I also purchased two of those $15 magsregardsJoeCZion, Illinois"William C. Beerman" wrote:> Joe,> I think that was me; see attached message. Was it you who offered the Slick> mag overhaul manuals earlier? I'm still interested if you have any> left!>> Thanks,> -Bill Beerman>> > Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:35:46 -0500
matronics

> > brake

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> "William C. Beerman"