Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "TOM STINEMETZE"
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pietenpol-lis
Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!Sorry to hear that Shad,I had a similar experience when a wing panel that I thought I had fastened securely to the ceiling broke loose and fell onto the other wing panel below it. I had just finished shrinking the covering and had applied the tapes. Made for a bad, bad day....She is flying now though!Steve E.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "TOM STINEMETZE"
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>
Hey Chrissi,July 23, 24, and 25.See you there.Skip> [Original Message]
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Peter W Johnson"
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!Shad,After I attached my wing for the first time, I decided that my landing gear bungee cords needed tightening. This is almost impossible for one man to do alone, but I tried. I jacked up the aircraft and had it sitting on some blocksof wood. I struggled with the bungee and tipped it off the blocks. One of the wingtips dropped to within inches of the hangar floor before the gear caught on one of the lower (toppled) blocks.My heart went into overdrive as I desperately got a jack under it again. This is a case of being stupidly in a hurry. Won't make that mistake again! Dan HelsperPoplar Grove, IL.**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID ... 0000000001)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Phillips, Jack"
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: airlion(at)bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!"Look at my Piet or Mike Cuys at Brodhead in a few weeks and you can see what Im talking about.Jack Phillips NX899JP"Speaking of Brodhead, what are the dates this year?Regards, ChrissiCG Productswww.CozyGirrrl.com Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B-turboPlans #957 Chapter? big pieces done, details, details**************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?vide ... 0000000002)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Skip Gadd"
________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Bill Church"
> Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!>>> "Look at my Piet or Mike Cuys at Brodhead in a few weeks and you cansee > what Im talking about.> Jack Phillips NX899JP">> Speaking of Brodhead, what are the dates this year?> Regards, Chrissi>> CG Products> www.CozyGirrrl.com > Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B-turbo> Plans #957 Chapter? big pieces done, details, details>>> **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?vide ... 0000000002)>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: bob(at)cozyworld.net
> Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!>>> "Look at my Piet or Mike Cuys at Brodhead in a few weeks and you cansee > what Im talking about.> Jack Phillips NX899JP">> Speaking of Brodhead, what are the dates this year?> Regards, Chrissi>> CG Products> www.CozyGirrrl.com > Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B-turbo> Plans #957 Chapter? big pieces done, details, details> **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?vide ... 0000000002)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: CozyGirrrl(at)aol.com
> Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: OHHH CRAPP!!!! LESSON IN BUILDING!!>>> "Look at my Piet or Mike Cuys at Brodhead in a few weeks and you cansee > what Im talking about.> Jack Phillips NX899JP">> Speaking of Brodhead, what are the dates this year?> Regards, Chrissi>> CG Products> www.CozyGirrrl.com > Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B-turbo> Plans #957 Chapter? big pieces done, details, details> **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?vide ... 0000000002)________________________________________________________________________________