Pietenpol-List: Re: Pietenpol-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 03/27/15

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Stuart Brown
Did the Subject Line get your attention? I hope so.I spoke this afternoon to Skip Gadd, who is already down at Sun-N-Fun. He and hiswife have gone down there for years helping set up. He has worked in the HandsOn Workshops for most, if not all of that time. He has worked with many peoplesuch as Dick Navratil and (I think) Dave Aldrich from the forum. Typicallythey build Pietenpol parts, such as the ribs, the empennage, the fuselage, amongothers. I think last year they worked on floats for Dick's Sky Scout project.Well, this year they have no specific project to work on. So here is whereyou come in.If you have the materials for some phase of your build, but have not had the time,and can get the materials to Sun-N-Fun, they would like to help boost yourproject along by building some portion of your Pietenpol project either for you,or with you, if you have the time to be there. The Pietenpol has always beena popular project in the Hand On Woodworking Workshop, and they would likethis year to be no different. These are experienced builders, so they would doa great job. They would like to make it a win-win for everyone. They get a projectto work on, and you get a big boost to your project.If you have an interest, please either PM me, or you can email me at jarheadpilot82(at) hotmail (dot) com. I can then get you Skip's contact info. Skip is havinga little trouble with his internet service, so I told him that I would postit for him.I hope to hear from some lucky soul real soon!--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Pietenpol-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 03/27/15
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "William Wynne"
Not cancelled. Stay tuned for updates.--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Pietenpol-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 03/27/15