Pietenpol-List: This List is USEFUL !!

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: This List is USEFUL !!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: goffelectric(at)comcast.net
I hope everyone will keep this list active. I am just starting on a Piet project.The list is full of great info. THANK YOU !!John________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 23:49:06 +0000 (UTC)
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: This List is USEFUL !!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "John C Black"
This list better continue! I aint goin over to the dark side! Facebookhas no scruples. All your personal info is handed over to anyonewho asks for it. AND we're not just talkin' big corporations wantingto sell you stuff. That's not the half of it either. OK there's my rant.So It's been a while due to combined health, financial, huge movingstuff going on since before Christmas of 2014. Things are lookingup and airplane stuff has actually been done. In July of last yearI had the wings on with temporary 2" X 2" lumberyard temporarystruts and rumbled it out to the flightline for or chapter yearlyflyin, etc. Tons of people around my plane all day. What a magnet!I had to put a sign on the struts as folks assumed they were thereal ones, even pilots!!!Had it out this year with the real struts on it. No jury struts yetthough, or aileron cables (soon).Some pics of my Hemlock stuts attached.More in the next installment.Clif----- Original Message -----
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: This List is USEFUL !!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
Very nice, Clif! You've been on this list a long time. Good to see yougetting so close to completion.Jack PhillipsNX899JPSmith Mountain Lake, Virginia-----Original Message-----
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: OSH

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John Franklin
Honestly a little random. But usually while looking at the brown arch from theairplane parking area, go right. Between the rv's and the aerobatic area.Once in a while one sneaks in vintage, near the theatre in the woods.I should have them located by the time you get there, give me a shout, 423 5801383.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 06:09:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: This List is USEFUL !!

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "taildrags"
I just searched for my first post and found 2002!! That's fourteen years!ClifDid you know that no man, or woman for that matter, has evergone into a hardware store wanting a drill bit.What they really wanted was a hole.> Very nice, Clif! You've been on this list a long time. > > Jack Phillips________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: This List is USEFUL !!
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
Clif: me too... I joined the list in September 2001. Seems like yesterday ;o)I first visited Ernie Moreno at Independence Airpark in November 2001 and wasintroduced to his Air Camper on that visit. First time I had ever seen a Piet,much less sat in one. Took me a while to find this list, but here I am. Inthe summer of 2004 Corky Corbett decided to sell his newly-completed Piet andI bought it, so I took a short-cut to the runway ahead of all of you who arebuilding your own ;o)--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 power, 72x36 Culver propRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________