Piet shirts

Discussion area for builders of Pietenpol aircraft, both beginners and experienced folks. Share ideas, ask questions and help build the Pietenpol community.
RonTurner

Piet shirts

Post by RonTurner »

How can I order A couple 2018 Broadhead Pietenpol shirts? One large adult & one small adult. I was planning on flying WR-1 there this year both I can leave until Friday morning and the weather is forecast rain & storms here all weekend. :( . Ill get there soon as possible regardless. It might be next month. I did make it to Hagerstown to meet several Piet pilots that were on their way to Broadhead Tuesday. It was great to see 5 Piets and meet great people/pilots.
Pat Weeden
Site Admin

Re: Piet shirts

Post by Pat Weeden »

E-mail Bill Weeden with your order. He's in charge of the shirts this year. bweeden@charter.net
RonTurner wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:12 pm How can I order A couple 2018 Broadhead Pietenpol shirts? One large adult & one small adult. I was planning on flying WR-1 there this year both I can leave until Friday morning and the weather is forecast rain & storms here all weekend. :( . Ill get there soon as possible regardless. It might be next month. I did make it to Hagerstown to meet several Piet pilots that were on their way to Broadhead Tuesday. It was great to see 5 Piets and meet great people/pilots.
Pat Weeden, Site Admin
Brodhead Pietenpol Association