Pietenpol-List: Flying different planes

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Flying different planes

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net (Ernest Hagness)
>> Tedgreetings, Ted ,I was in Orlando last week and toured the searay foctory>there but ran out of time and was unable to get down to naples . I have >a nephew in st pete and missed seeing him also. plan on being in >lakeland for S&f in april as well as brodhead 96 . your right , the list >did go pretty wild. I thought it our local server as they have been >doing some upgrades. Sounds like it is OK now. Ernie Hagness>>Ernie,Searay factory? You going to try flying one of those?Let me know if you can make it to Naples. Usually have a place to sleep atmy place. Keep in touch if you are coming to Sun n'fun. I should be there.Ted Brousseau/APFSunny SW Florida________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Flying different planes

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gary Gower
Ted Brousseau wrote:> > > >> Tedgreetings, Ted ,I was in Orlando last week and toured the searay foctory> >there but ran out of time and was unable to get down to naples . I have> >a nephew in st pete and missed seeing him also. plan on being in> >lakeland for S&f in april as well as brodhead 96 . your right , the list> >did go pretty wild. I thought it our local server as they have been> >doing some upgrades. Sounds like it is OK now. Ernie Hagness> >> >> Ernie,> > Searay factory? You going to try flying one of those?> > Let me know if you can make it to Naples. Usually have a place to sleep at> my place. Keep in touch if you are coming to Sun n'fun. I should be there.> > Ted Brousseau/APF> Sunny SW FloridaGreetings Ted. My computer crashed and my son in law put a new harddrive in and if cours I lost everything except the messages that wereleft on the server .He also blessed me with a bunch of new programs so Iam starting at zero. Tis is the second time I have lost all mt bookmarksso will have to start rebuilding. Concerning the searay, a friend inCorpus Christi has a kit and we are moving the fuselage to my garage forfinal assembly and engine mounting . this will free up his garage tocover the wings . That was my reason for the visit to the sea rayplant.Chet Tims, who is the owner of this kit , has taken some dual inthe demo at orlando he will be going back for some additional time andget signed off for solo. He is a pretty good spam can driver but I willwait for him to get proficiant in the sea ray befor i start flying withhim . I have O water or amphib time so will be a coatholder while helearns. Ernie Hagness.________________________________________________________________________________