From: Jack Phillips [mailto: pietflyr(at)bellsouth.net]To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.comDate: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:39:29 -0400 RE: Pietenpol-List: Please welcome new TACO member. Also, election results.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

From: Jack Phillips [mailto: pietflyr(at)bellsouth.net]To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.comDate: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:39:29 -0400 RE: Pietenpol-List: Please welcome new TACO member. Also, election results.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gary Gower
matronics.com has a problem...everyone's email is going out to a LOT of differentpeople....I'm one of them...you need to contact matronics and fix the problema.s.a.p.--- On Thu 07/22, Jack Phillips pietflyr(at)bellsouth.net wrote:Hey, is it possible to be an expatriot member of the HOT TACO? Since I (nearly)have a Piet flying,and used to live in Texas (I flew my J-3 Cub out of Oak Groveairport near FortWorth, and Alvin Intergalactic Airport, south of Houston),I was wondering ifthere are any out-of-state chapters being formed? At leastI'm not a yankee like Mike Cuy (I was born andraised in Tennessee, where mostof the original Texans came from anyway. Davy Crockett was congressman frommyhome district, before arriving in Texas just in time to get hisself killedatthe Alamo).________________________________________________________________________________Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:26:33 -0700 (PDT)