om>> RE: Pietenpol-List: extra power ?> > > Walt=2C> I'm just go

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

om>> RE: Pietenpol-List: extra power ?> > > Walt=2C> I'm just go

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: shad bell
Bill=2CThis is possible. The plane isn't ruled out=2C in fact there is already a handshake on it. I sold some racecar parts and am waiting on a certified check=2C after which time I will be able to plunk down the funds and call it mine. :) I will get specs on the prop ASAP and post them up. Needless to say I'm not to worried about cruise in a bird like this=2C but climb is very important. I have no idea why this hasn't entered my mind. pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Pietenpol- extr_______________________________ Message 2 _________________________________om>> Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: extra power ?> > > Walt=2C> I'm just going off of what the fellow that is selling me the bird says=2C t> hat it is not a very good airplane 2 up. Send me a link to the vid! I'm a> bout 200lbs but I'm not normaly quite this "healthy". Just that I quit smo> king several months ago and the munchies have been killing me. > > And a GF is something that grows to roughly 145lbs after you have lived wit> h it for to long.> > Jonathan> > > Jonathan=2C> > Perhpaps this Piet that you are looking at has a cruise prop on it instead of a climb prop? The wrong prop on any plane will make it sluggish=2C and with a passenger onboard on high density-altitude days it becomes even more of a problem. Check out what prop is on it before ruling out this plane... A simple prop change could make all t====> > > _________________________________________________________________See how Windows Mobile brings your life together=97at home=2C work=2C or on the go.________________________________________________________________________________Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:21:55 -0700 (PDT)