Re: Pietenpol-List: China SkyCatcher

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: China SkyCatcher

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Roy Brooks
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: China SkyCatcherKeep it up n900. I've been whistling that tune for years along with chain stores.Corky, Levi and Nathan**************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips andcalculators. (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: China SkyCatcher

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: rgow(at)avionicsdesign.ca
In no way was I trying to suggest something coming from Canada was a slam... (Heck=2C I'm the biggest fan of Moosehead beer here in Texas!)It's the fact that free democracies like USA and Canada are making China very rich and powerful=2C and China didn't allow American Navy ships a safe harbor last year when the Navy fleet was in the path of a nasty typhoon. China is using much of their wealth to build up their military. They won't allow Kodak film to be sold in China and many other products made in the USA can NOT be sold in China=2C yet the computer I am sending this e-mail on was made in China. Now Cessna (a company I have long associated with Apple Pie=2C Hot Dogs and Dorothy and Toto) is making airplanes in CHINA... :(It's just upsetting that we in the States are buying so many things made in China that used to be made here=2C and then so much of our imported oil comes from other countries who hate us too.Now=2C if I can just figure out how to power my Continental A-80 engine on ethenol made form corn grown in Kansas=2C I'd feel a lot better.
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: China SkyCatcher

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
Glad you did not group us with China! We do not do very well protecting our selves. What is good for mult-national is not always good for us. The Toyota I drive is built in Canada=2C no far from where I live. Why? Because we had tariffs on foreign cars (except the US with which we have had trade agreements for cars stretching back decades). So the only way for them to sell in this market was to build some of the cars here.Bobdo not archive -----Original Message-----
matronics

Pietenpol-List: China

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> ashcan(at)earthlink.net