February 20, 2009 11:03:08 PM=0A Re: Pietenpol-List: Re Tail dimens

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Birthday?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Lawrence Williams
Ok you guys!!! Enough already! You're embarassing me! But thanks for all the nice thoughts.A couple of you knucklheads are going to hear from me offline!!! :-)It's a bit chilly in Northeastern Oklahoma today but I think I'll go put some wood in the stove and get my shop warming up...this would be a good day to work on a Model A engine mount!One more thing. These recent paint/latex/stitts/etc discussions? Great! Thanks for all the good advice. That thread was very helpful.Cheers to all.... ----- Original Message -----
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Birthday?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jim_markle(at)mindspring.com
Jim not only moved from our beloved TEXAS to Oklahoma=2C dainged if he didn't move to NORTH EAST OkiHoma. That makes him a Yankee=2C right up there with Mike in Ohio. (Ohio=2C Oklahoma... same thing)
matronics

February 20, 2009 11:03:08 PM=0A Re: Pietenpol-List: Re Tail dimens

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Lawrence Williams
________________________________________________________________________________Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 07:20:10 -0800 (PST)
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Birthday?

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:
Ok you guys!!! Enough already! You're embarassing me! But thanks for all the nice thoughts.A couple of you knucklheads are going to hear from me offline!!! :-)It's a bit chilly in Northeastern Oklahoma today but I think I'll go put some wood in the stove and get my shop warming up...this would be a good day to work on a Model A engine mount!One more thing. These recent paint/latex/stitts/etc discussions? Great! Thanks for all the good advice. That thread was very helpful.Cheers to all.... ----- Original Message -----