:04 PM=0A Pietenpol-List: and don't forget those Canadian's eh ?=0A

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Dortch, Steven D MAJ NG NG NGB"
You got me all excited. Based on the subject line I was going to go to Waco, Texasfor a fly-in. Please be more accurate with your Subject!!! ;-PTexas is a lot like the state you live in. Only BIGGER and B========================_======================________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Ohio

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> shad bell > Wasn't the T-6 Texan for Beginners to train in.> > Rodney> ---- H RULE > You drop Texas into my province of Ontario twice and it still wouldn't be bigenough.Drop it into one of our territories and you'd never find it again.> ________________________________
matronics

:04 PM=0A Pietenpol-List: and don't forget those Canadian's eh ?=0A

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: r.r.hall(at)cox.net
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in OhioYes the Texan and the Texan II was and is used to Weed out the weak ones!"You may all go to Hell! As for me, I am going to Texas!" Davy CrockettBlue Skies,Steve D.----- Original Message -----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> r.r.hall(at)cox.net
Wasn't "Texan" the name the British gave to this aircraft? In my day, class 42H at Luke, it was just the plain ol' AT6. Marshall L.On Jun 24, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Dortch, Steven D MAJ NG NG NGB wrote:> NGB" >> Yes the Texan and the Texan II was and is used to Weed out the weak > ones!>> "You may all go to Hell! As for me, I am going to Texas!"> Davy Crockett>> Blue Skies,> Steve D.>> ----- Original Message -----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:
Get em Steve... their jealousy makes them sound a bit like whiners.--------Mark - working on wingsRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:50:57 -0400
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Re: Building with wood question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Bill Church"
I haven't actually gone that route (buying lumber and ripping to size), but fromwhat I understand (and the answer to your question), those that have done thishave realized a significant savings, which could be applied to other necessities.I just wanted to post my expense, which is recent, so that you would have an accuratecomparison. Perhaps someone who ripped their own capstrip and such couldpost the cost for their wood, which would give a reasonable estimate on thekind of savings you might realize by doing the same.--------Mark - working on wingsRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: RE: Pietenpol-List: Re: Building with wood questionDate: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:36:34 -0400
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Mike Volckmann
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:
> > > > You got me all excited. Based on the subject line I was going to go to Waco,Texas for a fly-in. > > Please be more accurate with your Subject!!! ;-P> > Texas is a lot like the state you live in. Only BIGGER and B========================_======================> > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:41:20 -0400
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Ohio

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>> shad bell Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Ohio> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com>>>>>> Wasn't the T-6 Texan for Beginners to train in.>>>> Rodney>> ---- H RULE >> You drop Texas into my province of Ontario twice and it still >>> wouldn't be big enough.Drop it into one of our territories and >>> you'd never find it again.>> ________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: WACO fly-in Ohio

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "K5YAC"
>>>>>> NGB" >>> You got me all excited. Based on the subject line I was going to >> go to Waco, Texas for a fly-in.>>>> Please be more accurate with your Subject!!! ;-P>>>> Texas is a lot like the state you live in. Only BIGGER and >> B======================== _======================>>>>>>>>>>>>________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: WACO fly-in Ohio
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Ohio

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > shad bell Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Ohio> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> > > > > > Wasn't the T-6 Texan for Beginners to train in.> > > > Rodney> > ---- H RULE > > You drop Texas into my province of Ontario twice and it still wouldn't bebig enough.Drop it into one of our territories and you'd never find it again.> > ________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Building with wood question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "K5YAC"
> > > > > > > > You got me all excited. Based on the subject line I was going to go to Waco,Texas for a fly-in. > > > > Please be more accurate with your Subject!!! ;-P> > > > Texas is a lot like the state you live in. Only BIGGER and B========================_======================> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Building with wood question
matronics

nesday, June 24, 2009 15:31=0A> Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Oh

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:__________________=0A>> shad bell > To: pietenpol-list@matronics
nesday, June 24, 2009 15:31=0A> Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: WACO fly-in Ohio=0A> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com=0A> =0A> =0A>> --> Pietenpol-List message posted by: > =0A>> Wasn't the T-6 Texan for Beginners to train in.=0A>> =0A>> Rodney=0A>> ---- H RULE >> You drop Texas into my province of Ontario twice and it still wouldn't be big enough.Drop it into one of our territories and you'd never find it again.=0A>> ______________