Pietenpol-List: Flight report- First Flight into Brodhead NX929DH.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Flight report- First Flight into Brodhead NX929DH.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: helspersew(at)aol.com
Dan=2C beautiful=2C beautiful airplane (even if you did steal my paint scheme)!!! I love the photo of "The Farting Bratmen"=2C it is a wonderful memento=2C especially since I (ahem) don't have any photos of my own. (inside jab=2C totally joking) I have to say that I had more fun at this fly-in than any I can remember. We laughed ourselves silly over the Hitler video=2C we jumped in to help Kevin get back into the air within hours (well=2C he could have)=2C we ate brats=2C we drank beer (just a little bit)=2C we endured the endless overnight thunderstorms=2C and we each wet ourselves a little bit at the howitzer shot at 4am on saturday! I will never forget a second of any of it!! I cannot wait until next year=2C and I am heading out the first thing in the morning to get to work to make sure there is another black and yellow german at Brodhead next year.Thank you all for the memories=2C my friends=2C more to come . . . . Gene RamboSubject: Pietenpol-List: Flight report- First Flight into Brodhead NX929DH...a log entryDate: Tue=2C 27 Jul 2010 20:41:48 -0400