Pietenpol-List: Moment of silence please

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Moment of silence please

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ryan Mueller
Well, as long as we're all shouting out our favoritepaint schemes for Piets, I guess I'll weigh in as well.One I've always liked is Steve Eldredge's... greenfuselage, cream-white wings and tail surfaces, and of coursethe signature "Air Camper" graphic on the fuselagesides. It's the logo for the Piet list on matronics.I think if I were doing the Eldredge Piet, I would gofor silver wings and tail to go with the cowling though.Then there are the gorgeous twins, Frank Pavliga's andDon Emch's Piets with the solid color fuselage andcontrasting cream-color wings and wheel covers. I thinkthe close formation in-flight picture of those two airplanes willbe appearing in our EAA Chapter 35 December newsletter,if my inside sources are correct ;o) The red and green colors say"flying Christmas" in perfect harmony, together like that.Oscar ZunigaAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"San Antonio, TXwebsite at http://www.flysquirrel.net ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:20:15 -0600Subject: Pietenpol-List: Moment of silence please