Pietenpol-List: Re: BPA Newsletter email

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: BPA Newsletter email

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Mr. Craig"
I accidentally ended up with two copies of the Builders Manual. My cost was $37.Anyone needing one can have my extra copy for $33 with free shipping.Also have a set of new Original Pietenpol Air Camper Supplemental Plans I haveno need of, for $55 with free shipping.Following is description from the Pietenpol Family web site.-- Original Pietenpol Air Camper & Sky Scout Builders ManualOriginal Builders manual that contains the text written by Mr. Pietenpol for theFlying & Glider Manual and Popular Aviation magazines of the 1930's. This isthe information pertinent to building the Air Camper and the Sky Scout in the1930's.Also included is history about the planes that Mr. Pietenpol built andconstruction notes to assist the first time builder to better understand whyit's built as it is. A good head start! Bernard wrote much of this manual himselfand documents the how to's!Chapter I The Amateur Airplane BuilderChapter II Modern Mechanics and InventionsFord A Powered 2-Seat MonoplanePietenpol Steel Tube FuselageMounting the Motor on your Air CamperThe Pietenpol-Ford Motor ConversionChapter III Sky ScoutThe Pietenpol Sky ScoutTail Group and Fuselage FittingsChapter IV Converting Ford Model A Engines For FlightChapter V Itemized Parts ListChapter VI Airplane ChronologyChapter VII Converting the Corvair Engine For FlightChapter VIII Sixty-five Years Of Post FlightChapter IX Builders NotesChapter X Builders QuestionsOriginal Air Camper & Sky Scout Builders Manual$37.00 US Dollars*Free Shipping-----------------------------------------------------------Original Pietenpol Air Camper Supplemental PlansIncludes drawings showing the installation of the Corvair engine. This packet ofplans includes drawing for a longer fuselage, Corvair motor mount drawing, Corvairpropeller hub drawing, 65 hp Continental engine motor mount drawing.Original Air Camper Supplemental Drawings(Extended Fuselage to be used with A-65's and modern engines)$60.00 US Dollars*Free Shipping--------A goal without a plan is nothing more than a wish. -- orionRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: BPA Newsletter email