Pietenpol-List: another option for Oscar

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: another option for Oscar

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Andre Abreu
Subject: Pietenpol-List: another option for OscarOscar,Here's another option. Fly an airplane similar to what you normally fly for flight review. (unless you reallywant to learn and fly the glass panel 152 of course) I routinely take my flight review in a nearby J-3 thatan FBO gives dual instruction in because that plane is closest in flying characteristics as the plane I domost of my flying in.39 minutes from you in Grants Pass Oregon you can take your flight review in this Ercoupe and you won't haveto worry about getting a Garmin 1000 manual.http://www.captaindrakesfaa.com/page_packages.php[cid:image001.png(at)01CE40CD.AE06AEF0]The owner even has a wonderful lodge that you can take your wife to for a beautiful overnighter and still be home to feedthe dog in the morning.Captain Drakes Family Aerial AdventuresIllinois Valley Airport (3S4)424 Airport DriveCave Junction, Oregon 97523Phone:541-415-0600Email: Captaindrakesfaa(at)gmail.com[cid:image002.png(at)01CE40CD.AE06AEF0]________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:22:11 -0700 (PDT)