Pietenpol-List: Love Letters

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Love Letters

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Larry Williams"
I do not know for sure but I think Titebond may be one of the poly ethylene? gluesthat are like the one I had the dealings with. if so it wasn't their brand,but I was instructed that you did need to dampen one surface with water o helpit set and also soak in the wood better. been quite a few years. but for surethat particular glue did hold well with a good fit-however if there was anygap it created a foam which had very little if any strength. RaymondRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Love Letters
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Kip and Beth Gardner
Anyone else get a personal rant from Mr. Hyde?I put his address into the spam file.Seems like there was a "Hyde" on the list years ago but it sure didn't sound likethis one!!--------L.V.WilliamsXCG, XCMR,EPPUSHPA, EAA, AMARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "echobravo4"
Hello Steve,If you are located near Wooster, you are only about an hour and a half drive fromme. I hangar at York Aerodrome, near Columbiana, Ohio (8OH4). You'd be welcometo come over and see my Piet and if the weather's good we can go for a ride.If there's still snow on the ground we'll have to put the skis on. :-)Also Frank Pavliga keeps his Piets near Alliance at Barber Field. He has theRudolph Piet and Sky Gypsy... both well known and beautiful Piets. Feel freeto give me a call if you'd likle to stop over. (330) 429-5265.Don EmchNX899DERead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ryan Mueller
Yea, got one early onThink John R. Got one too--------Earl BrownI may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where Iintended to be.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "jarheadpilot82"
Hmm.hopefully this experience doesnt turn Jim off of Pietenpols altogether; I waslooking forward to seeing him at Brodhead. He would be relatively easy to findat the various highlights of the weekend:The Textors lunch: "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOR DO I CARE. WHOTHE F*** IS JACK TEXTOR? WHAT THE F*** IS A BRATWURST?"The fish boil: "I DONT GIVE A S*** WHERE THE FISH COMES FROM OR WHO BOILED IT ANDI SURE DONT WANT TO BE HERE AND SMELL LIKE IT!"The raffle: "I have no idea who this Doc" guy is. all I know is that he keeps sendingme newsletters wanting stories and pictures."Checking out the items for sale at the pavilion: who is this guy? why is he sellingribs on this picnic table? the last ribs I bought came from a drunk indianon the street Glendale, az and I didn't care where he got them.Breakfast in the chapter hangar: "all im doing is out here to get info on buildingthe plane. what little money I have is needed to build the f****** plane.I aint giving nothing to a pancake salesman. if I need a pancake ill steal itfrom the Sand Burr.Cest la vie.hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving,RyanOn Dec 1, 2013, at 9:48 AM, echobravo4 wrote:> > Yea, got one early on> Think John R. Got one too> > --------> Earl Brown> > I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up whereI intended to be.> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 690#414690> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Dennis Engelkenjohn"
To all-Yes I did get a couple of private rants from Mr. Hyde a couple of weeks ago. Notlately, though. A try bizarre rant, indeed.Ryan-you actually made me laugh with your post. Nicely done!--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

> Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> airlion2(at)gmail.com
Seems there should be some legal action that could be taken. C> Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Love Letters
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Perez
> To: pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com> > > Hey=2C this pietenpol site is going downhill fast=2C how do we get rid of jerks=2C my wife will not sign on anymore. Gardiner> > > Sent from my iPad> > > On Dec 1=2C 2013=2C at 11:45 AM=2C Ryan Mueller wrote:> > > > > > Hmm=85.hopefully this experience doesn=92t turn Jim off of Pietenpols altogether=3B I was looking forward to seeing him at Brodhead. He would be relatively easy to find at the various highlights of the weekend:> > > > The Textor=92s lunch: "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOR DO I CARE. WHO THE F*** IS JACK TEXTOR? WHAT THE F*** IS A BRATWURST?"> > > > The fish boil: "I DONT GIVE A S*** WHERE THE FISH COMES FROM OR WHO BOILED IT AND I SURE DONT WANT TO BE HERE AND SMELL LIKE IT!"> > > > The raffle: "I have no idea who this =93Doc" guy is. all I know is that he keeps sending me newsletters wanting stories and pictures."> > > > Checking out the items for sale at the pavilion: =93who is this guy? why is he selling ribs on this picnic table? the last ribs I bought came from a drunk indian on the street Glendale=2C az and I didn't care where he got them.=94> > > > Breakfast in the chapter hangar: "all im doing is out here to get info on building the plane. what little money I have is needed to build the f****** plane. I aint giving nothing to a pancake salesman. if I need a pancake ill steal it from the Sand Burr.=94> > > > C=92est la vie=85.hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving=2C> > > > Ryan> > > > > >> On Dec 1=2C 2013=2C at 9:48 AM=2C echobravo4 wrote:> >> > >> > >> Yea=2C got one early on> >> Think John R. Got one too> >> > >> --------> >> Earl Brown> >> > >> I may not have gone where I intended to go=2C but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> Read this topic online here:> >> > >> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 690#414690> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ============================================> > > ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:14:02 -0800 (PST)