Pietenpol-List: 85 years

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Welding Question

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ryan M
etenpol-list(at)matronics.com>Subject: Pietenpol-List: 85 yearsBetween John Hoffman and Doc Mosher they have all the contacts at EAA any group could ever want to organize a gathering. I was involved with the 70th & 80th gatheringsand really the only thing you need is to confirm with EAA that they=92ll reserve a place for everyone to park and a date and time of arrival. I have found that flying into Oshkoshis safer and more organized than any local flying I do at uncontrolled fields by a long shot as a group or flying the Ripon/Fisk arrival. Don Emch gave a perfect option for landingon grass too next to the paved runways.Mike C.Ohio________________________________This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use ofthe intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privilegedinformation. If the reader of this message is not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributionor copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictlyprohibited.If you have received this message in error, please contactthe sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of theoriginal message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Welding Question
matronics

Pietenpol-List: 85 years

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Boatright, Jeffrey"
Between John Hoffman and Doc Mosher they have all the contacts at EAA any group could ever want to organize a gathering. I was involved with the 70th & 80th gatheringsand really the only thing you need is to confirm with EAA that they'll reserve a place for everyone to park and a date and time of arrival. I have found that flying into Oshkoshis safer and more organized than any local flying I do at uncontrolled fields by a long shot as a group or flying the Ripon/Fisk arrival. Don Emch gave a perfect option for landingon grass too next to the paved runways.Mike C.Ohio________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: 85 years

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: , "LLC]" >
You guys are making it tough for me to concentrate here at work! Now I'm just reading emails and trying to convince myself that nobody will notice if I sneak out to the airport for a quick evening flight=85--Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVOAssociate Professor of OphthalmologyEmory University School of Medicine
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "jarheadpilot82"
Use 309http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/support/w ... l.aspxSent from my iPhoneOn Mar 12, 2014, at 1:47 PM, John Franklin wrote:> > Hey Pietsters,> > Is it OK to weld a stainless steel bolt to a 4130 bushing using TIG with stainless 316 filler rod? This is for the Contrex tach sensor bracket that WW recommends.> > Thanks,> John Franklin> GN-1 / Corvair 164cid> Prairie Aire 4TA0> Needville, TX> ============================================================================================================================================> > > ________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "tools"
I like Tools' idea of a Piet fest at his place. Could be a good time for a bunchof Pietenpol guys.Leinenkugels for all my friends!--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Leiny's? I was gonna MAKE a keg... not the store bought stuff... Though Leiny's is good!Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "William Wynne"
Leiny's or "tooly's", I am in there, either way!--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Oscar Zuniga
Pietenpolers,Two cents on a group fly in to Oshkosh:Last year we had a 'Corvair power' row reserved at Oshkosh. One of the best thingsabout it was the EAA put it right behind my booth, which backed up right onthe homebuilt flight line. Randy Bush's 500 hr Pietenpol was within 25' feetof my tent. This year my space is #616, in the same spot. While you could parkthe Piets anywhere between Warbirds and Aeroshell square, consider for a minuterequesting a row behind my booth.While most companies just do business 9-5, we tend to run our place as a socialoperations base 6am-12pm. We have cookouts two nights, but all week we have electricity,shade, lawn chairs, coolers, food, tools, mechanics, welders, valuablesstorage, books, beach umbrellas, ground transportation, spare tie downs,water, computers, Cordless screwdrivers, emergency cash, a primo gate pass, agas grill, Folding tables, funnels, heaters, an air-conditioner, tarps, beer,a service dog available for petting, a coffee pot, more beer and a trailer tohide in during rainstorms. The Weseman's are right next to us, and they bringeven more stuff. Sovereign countries have started protracted wars with less equipmentthan we bring to Oshkosh.Having the row behind us allows us to keep an eye on planes. Last year during asquall we went out and doubled up everyone's tie downs. I can bring up stufffrom Brodhead on Sunday that you may not want in the plane. A row near the Archcan mean not having a place to sit and every bottle of water setting you back$6. Our booth at Oshkosh basically costs $3,000 for the week, and our approachis to get every dollars worth of fun out of it. If it isn't forbidden in thefine print, we do it, If it is forbidden, I claim I never saw it, If I am remindedthat I was reprimanded for doing it last year, I point out continuous exposureto 100LL causes amnesia. Mike, Mr.Tools or whomever would like to lead, my input is to get Charlie Beckerand Doc Mosher in the loop, they are Luke and Obwan, and always have the rightperson to call to make things go smoothly. At Oshkosh, the force is with them.-wwRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Chris"
A service dog that fetches beer for me from someone else's cooler?Schuh-weet -- I'm there!Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVOAssociate Professor of OphthalmologyEmory University School of MedicineSent from an iPad with a spelling problem> On Mar 12, 2014, at 11:38 PM, "William Wynne" wrote:>>> Pietenpolers,>> Two cents on a group fly in to Oshkosh:>> Last year we had a 'Corvair power' row reserved at Oshkosh. One of the best thingsabout it was the EAA put it right behind my booth, which backed up righton the homebuilt flight line. Randy Bush's 500 hr Pietenpol was within 25' feetof my tent. This year my space is #616, in the same spot. While you couldpark the Piets anywhere between Warbirds and Aeroshell square, consider for aminute requesting a row behind my booth.>> While most companies just do business 9-5, we tend to run our place as a socialoperations base 6am-12pm. We have cookouts two nights, but all week we haveelectricity, shade, lawn chairs, coolers, food, tools, mechanics, welders, valuablesstorage, books, beach umbrellas, ground transportation, spare tie downs,water, computers, Cordless screwdrivers, emergency cash, a primo gate pass,a gas grill, Folding tables, funnels, heaters, an air-conditioner, tarps, beer,a service dog available for petting, a coffee pot, more beer and a trailerto hide in during rainstorms. The Weseman's are right next to us, and they bringeven more stuff. Sovereign countries have started protracted wars with lessequipment than we bring to Oshkosh.>> Having the row behind us allows us to keep an eye on planes. Last year duringa squall we went out and doubled up everyone's tie downs. I can bring up stufffrom Brodhead on Sunday that you may not want in the plane. A row near the Archcan mean not having a place to sit and every bottle of water setting you back$6. Our booth at Oshkosh basically costs $3,000 for the week, and our approachis to get every dollars worth of fun out of it. If it isn't forbidden inthe fine print, we do it, If it is forbidden, I claim I never saw it, If I amreminded that I was reprimanded for doing it last year, I point out continuousexposure to 100LL causes amnesia.>> Mike, Mr.Tools or whomever would like to lead, my input is to get Charlie Beckerand Doc Mosher in the loop, they are Luke and Obwan, and always have the rightperson to call to make things go smoothly. At Oshkosh, the force is withthem. -ww>>> Read this topic online here:>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use ofthe intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privilegedinformation. If the reader of this message is not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributionor copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictlyprohibited.If you have received this message in error, please contactthe sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of theoriginal message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
That's a nice offer, William. It would be great to have all the Pietenpolsin a row on the flight line.Another contact that might be helpful is Jeff Gaulden, who usually handleshomebuilt parking. He's a Pietenpol builder. In 2011 (the last time I flewmy Piet to OSH), he parked me right by the "Brown Arch" leading to theflightline.I managed to take advantage of such a spot when Paul Poberezny showed up topresent an award. After his presentation, I asked if he would autograph myairplane. He replied "I don't autograph airplanes. Which one is it?" I pointed it out to him and he smiled and said, "I'll autograph aPietenpol".One of the proudest moments of my life.Jack PhillipsNX899JPSmith Mountain Lake, Virginia-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Cuy, Michael D. (GRC-RXD0)[Vantage Partners, LLC]"
Jeff,He is not quite that kind of a dog, he is much more likely to sit in your lap andhelp you finish your coffee when your not looking. He is very quiet at airshows,and most people never see him, but people who love animals pick him up ontheir radar, and spend a few minutes petting him. He is a stand in for companionsleft at home for a week. Many of these people are not Corvair nor experimentalbuilders, just flyers and dog people.At Oshkosh 2013 a fantastically beautiful woman, reminiscent of Raquel Welch in'100 rifles' came in the booth and asked to pet the dog. She was dressed morefor a day at the beach than one at a trade show. She sat in a chair with himand held him against her chest for 20 or 30 minutes while her husband was checkingout turboprops at Dimetech. She rocked him and sang him a soft song. A bunchof Corvair guys on the other side of the tent had a hard time keeping mechanicaltrains of thought going. One of them finally said "In my next life I amcoming back as a small dog."A friend of ours from California questioned he is a real 'service dog' and I showedhim the paper work that originated with Grace's country doctor in our smallFL town, stating the dog was anxiety relief. He scoffed, but I pointed outthat the government in his home state of California has spent 10 years prescribingregulating and distributing marijuana to people for ailments like low selfesteem. Our dog is a lot less harmful than that. To see pictures of Brodhead 2013 and our booth and plane row last year, get a lookat this link:http://flycorvair.net/2013/08/12/brodhe ... yond-2013/ -ww.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Since winter has a tight grip on many of us still, here's a little armchair reading forthose who might not have seen this article by the late and wonderful gentleman and aviation author Marshall Lumsden.http://www.airspacemag.com/history-of-f ... 19/?no-ist[cid:image002.png(at)01CF3EA1.B273E430][cid:image003.jpg(at)01CF3EA1.B273E430]________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Don Emch"
You mention beer twice and sang the Navy mantra (better to beg forgiveness...).I'm in! Let me know if I can help.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

William,That sounds great. Thanks for the offer to set up a ground support! At this pointwe are starting to get the ball rolling with some of the EAA folks to findout about doing a mass arrival. Again, the only way it would really work isif we actually have a "mass". I wonder if the EAA might be willing to eitherset up a tent or loan out some of their Piet stuff for William's area and therecould be a Pietenpol display. Maybe we could corral a couple of knowledgablevolunteers to stand post for a few shifts to spread the Pietenpol cheer. Justsome ideas.... Don EmchNX899DERead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Boatright, Jeffrey"
I won't flying in a Pietenpol, but I will be flying in midweek for 3 days or so.Happy to help in any way. Just let me know.--------Semper Fi,Terry HandAthens, GARead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Great article Mikeregards--------Mario GiacummoPhotos here: http://goo.gl/wh7M4Little Blog : http://vgmk1.blogspot.comRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Groah
Jeff,Yes, the dog is a Java Junkie, but it isn't on his approved list so he steals itfrom unattended mugs. You can see his first plane flight at this link:http://www.flycorvair.com/hangar0109.htmlDon,My experience is that the EAA will support most ideas that don't absorb manpower,which they are short of during Oshkosh. A big part of getting their supportis explaining that this isn't something for the 10 guys flying in in their planes,but it is a gathering point to have many people from the Pietenpol communitymake Oshkosh a specific destination this year.Food for thought: Rather than bringing the EAA's Piet artifacts to the flight line,How about a visit to the Pietenpol hangar? We could pick one evening andhave a group photo there, and perhaps we could get inside the rope access. I personallywould love to spend a few hours sitting in that hangar, looking at markson the workbench and walls. I would like to get a lot of detail photos ofBHP's plane there, and the hangar.Someone should start a dialog with the EAA about how the Pietenpol community canmaintain and improve that hangar, the display, and its contents. Spring andfall weekend work parties? You have a lot better chance of getting permissionto land at pioneer airport then. You can ask Doc Mosher for more details, he iswell versed in operations at Pioneer airport. In speaking with Doc the other day, we both spent a lot of time on the idea thatnow 85 years later, near 100% of the people involved with the plane and thelegacy of the man arrived in the second half of the 85 years. This means thatsomeone, or in most cases, a chain of someones, people we are too late to thankpersonally, preserved "Pietenpols" for each of us to 'discover.' Getting yourplane done and flying it is the best way to preserve the chain, add anotherstrong link. But there are also many other ways, and not every one of them hasto be the titanic effort that Doc and Dee put into the news letter and developing'the Packet.' There are lots of smaller, good things that people do all thetime. If we can weave some of these together at the Hangar at Pioneer airport,good. The structure sits on EAA property, but it doesn't belong to them.It is actually owned by every person who ever unrolled a set of Pietenpol plansat his kitchen table and quietly said to himself "I must build this.....' -ww.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
matronics

Post by matronics »

Well said, William. Besides having several other airplane and engine projectsthat I need to get busy on, part of the reason why I have decided to sell my AirCamper is to "preserve Pietenpols for someone else to discover". I see somany wannabes and lurkers on these lists with little more than a set of plansand a head full of dreams. It is almost beyond their grasp to imagine that theycould somehow hold down a job, raise a family, pay the bills, and still gluesticks together into the shape of an airplane in the garage. They can scarcelyafford to pay for their flight reviews and airman medicals, if they even havethose yet. Renting a spam can just to go fly over some pretty countrysidefor an hour can set them back more than they pay for gas to drive to work, pickup and drop off the kids, buy groceries, and all the rest of it. Flying maybe out of their grasp for many decades to come, if they even hold on to thedream that long.I want to find that one person who has the dream, and take them for a ride in myairplane. I'll know if it's the right person, the right fit. One of the bestPiet pictures I have is one that I got from Don Emch, and it says everythingthat needs to be said about this. I never get tired of looking at this picture.See attached.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 powerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ttachments: http://forums.matronics.com//files/done ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Jack Phillips"
I can get the stuff from Piet's hangar for display. We can also most likely gothere for a group thingy, but from about 9 to 4, it's CLOBBERED with Kidventure,that at this point, ain't gonna change I doubt. They have quite a lot ofmomentum that prevents an entire change of venue at one time.Like most of airventure, it's volunteer based. I volunteered last year at KidVenture as well, and it's a different sort of thing. Rather formal and proceduralizedpartially in the name of protecting kids. They got all upset with myson (who volunteered there as well) because he was wearing the WRONG volunteershirt... both were given to him at the same time, and same place and were bothred. The lettering was different... I'm telling ya, it ain't likely we'regonna get that whole thing to change, and it probably shouldn't although I REALLYthink the area could be WAY better utilized.I just had no idea how big of an event the kid venture thing was until I workedover there. I also volunteer during the flying season flying out of Pioneer field. Gettingpermission to land there is a simple matter of getting an approval from SeanElliot. However, NO flying other than helos during airventure. I do NOT know anything about the ultralight area, but it does have some appealto a Piet in terms of an arrival. Different lower, slower, pattern. It's a venuewhere rides could possibly be given DURING airventure. I gotta say, froman observer's standpoint, those guys look like they're having FUN FUN FUN sunup to sun down. However, don't know about the feasibility of getting a planefrom WW's place to there and back sort of thing, which pretty much relegatesthe Piets to displays for the main event. If anyone does know much about thatarea (and I think Greg Cardinal does), would love to hear about that.Back to Bernie's hangar. Since I work for Jim Casper, who runs Pioneer, I'd behappy to get the keys and arrange a behind the scenes tour of his hangar. I'min there all summer long and I gotta say it's a GREAT resource as I build partsfor my Piet with that only a few feet away. We'd probably have to do it afterKid Venture closes for the day, which is about when the airshow for the daystarts, around 4. A group photo would be cool. Just got a call back from Jim, Dan owns most of Pioneer during Air Venture (heruns Kid Venture...) and he'll check with him and let me know for sure. So hopefullythat'll be arranged in the next couple days. The hangar is open duringthe day, but I think after hours would be better as a private showing. Kindahard for us to be behind the ropes will a million kids come to and fro...Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

RE: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: owner-pietenpol-list-server(at)matronics.com
Oscar, that's the best way - taking someone up in your Pietenpol and"hooking" them on it.Several years ago, I got an email from a Lurker on the list who lived inRaleigh (where I lived at the time), asking if he could meet me at theairport and take a look at my Pietenpol. I readily agreed to meet him thefollowing Saturday morning. When we got to the airport I could tell from his questions that he wasseriously interested in building a Pietenpol. We took plenty of timelooking at the plane and I answered many questions. Then I suggested we gofor a ride.It was one of those mornings you dream about. 100 mile visibility, no windand air smooth as glass. We took off from Sanford, NC (KTTA) and headednorth, over Jordan Lake. I let him fly it, and that was all it took.His name is Chuck Borsuk and he is now nearing completion of one of thenicest Pietenpols I've ever seen. When he finishes his and flies it toBrodhead for the first time, I'll feel that I've had a small hand in helpingto pass on the legacy.Jack PhillipsNX899JPSmith Mountain Lake, Virginia-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Said pic taken at Barber Airport, Alliance, OH, one of the 'greats' in grassroots aviation.Kip GardnerOn Mar 13, 2014, at 1:06 PM, taildrags wrote:> >>> Well said, William. Besides having several other airplane and > engine projects that I need to get busy on, part of the reason why I > have decided to sell my Air Camper is to "preserve Pietenpols for > someone else to discover". I see so many wannabes and lurkers on > these lists with little more than a set of plans and a head full of > dreams. It is almost beyond their grasp to imagine that they could > somehow hold down a job, raise a family, pay the bills, and still > glue sticks together into the shape of an airplane in the garage. > They can scarcely afford to pay for their flight reviews and airman > medicals, if they even have those yet. Renting a spam can just to > go fly over some pretty countryside for an hour can set them back > more than they pay for gas to drive to work, pick up and drop off > the kids, buy groceries, and all the rest of it. Flying may be out > of their grasp for many decades to come, if they even hold on to the > dream that long.>> I want to find that one person who has the dream, and take them for > a ride in my airplane. I'll know if it's the right person, the > right fit. One of the best Piet pictures I have is one that I got > from Don Emch, and it says everything that needs to be said about > this. I never get tired of looking at this picture. See attached.>> --------> Oscar Zuniga> Medford, OR> Air Camper NX41CC "Scout"> A75 power>>> Read this topic online here:>> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 286#420286>>> Attachments:>> http://forums.matronics.com//files/done ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Joe Motis
Please sign this petition=2C post it to your FB page=2C then send it to every pilot you know!!!http://govt.eaa.org/14781/support-gener ... 03281Oscar ZunigaMedford=2C ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 power ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:56:21 -0700Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Don Emch"
If you are confident the wood is sound I wouldn't worry too much about it. Ifyou don't like the stain and want to get rid of it you can get a two part woodbleach by Kleen Strip that will remove the rust stains and make the wood looknew again. I've used it on spruce and it works wonders. Just be sure to userubber gloves as it your skin too! :-/Don EmchNX899DERead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Steel Nails and Bulkhead discoloration

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "womenfly2"
Oscar,I can't believe that picture was taken eight years ago! I've since added a fourthkid to the fleet. My daughter in the front seat is now nearly 5' 10" tall.The others are on their way to that too. I've been very blessed to be ableto do this hobby while raising my family. They've been involved all along theway.Don EmchNX899DERead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Steel Nails and Bulkhead discoloration
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Charles N. Campbell"
Try Zenair Floats @ WF2--------Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:32:52 -0400Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "taildrags"
cation:- Frazier Lake Airpark- 1C9 (near Hollister CA)=0A=0AOur host is Charlie Miller who is based at Frazier Lake.- =0A=0AMore to come in the coming days!=0A=0AMike Groah=0ATulare CA =0A414MV=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AOn Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:18 AM, AircamperN11MS wroteld(at)lacity.org>=0A=0AOscar,=0A=0AI also heard from Mike G last night.- He was confirming the final details for the flyer.- =0A=0APIREP from Lancaster CA.- I gave a couple of rides over the past weekend.- On Saturday I took David Tracy, (yes Chris, your brother) and we flew for an hour or so with a bunch of fun stuff mixed in. dropping in on unsuspecting friends and such.- It was great fun. then Sunday I took up another Dave and we flew for about 0.8 hours.- Just flying around, no landing anywhere since he was so heavy.- He admitted to 244lbs.- He filled the whole front cockpit.- He is the heaviest person I have taken for a ride.- It was about 70 degrees out and my airfield is at 2347 MSL.- The poor plane needed about 99% power to remain aloft.- I think the next flight will just be me so I can remember what a joy it is to fly as a single seat plane.- Gotta do that every now and then. =0A=0AOscar, once you get to flying it again you may reconsider selling.- Don't be surprised if you do.- =0A=0ACheers everyone and go flying,=0A=0A--------=0AScott Liefeld=0AFlying N11MS since March 1972=0ASteel Tube=0AC-85-12=0AWire Wheels=0ABrodhead in 1996=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List Admi=====________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: 85 years