Re: Pietenpol-List: OT if you are looking for a place to go, y'all come

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: OT if you are looking for a place to go, y'all come

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Douwe Blumberg"
Steve Thanks for the invite . Beautiful city y'all have there. Love River Walk any place that has a river in it needs to take lessons from San Antonio. Everything I saw while visiting there ten years back for son's Air Force basic training graduation makes me want to go back. Maybe next year GlenSent from my iPhone> On Apr 10, 2014, at 6:56 PM, Steven Dortch wrote:> > San Antonio is beginning Fiesta. If you are looking for a destination there> is a lot going on from April 10-27. It is San Antonio's celebration for San> Antonio.> > www.fiesta-sa.org> > We have our favorite events. My boys love the rugby tournament. My wife and> I enjoy the Zydeco music at a taste of New Orleans, 5 big parades, mariachi> concerts, too much to mention.> > Y'all come visit.> > -- > Blue Skies,> Steve D> > ============================================================================================================================================> ________________________________________________________________________________