Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Pietenpol hangar visit during AirVenture 2014.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Re: Pietenpol hangar visit during AirVenture 2014.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Oscar Zuniga
If Im back from business travel in time, I plan to fly up to C37 and OSH.If I make it, I will help man the Pietenpol hangar!--Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD, FARVOProfessor of OphthalmologyEmory University School of MedicineOn 5/17/14, 9:38 AM, "tools" wrote:>>All I did was to make sure we could visit and get a pic sort of thing.>It was TOTALLY Dan's idea maybe "man" the hangar and do something along>those lines.>>I hope there's some interest because it does seem like a good idea.>While the RV's may be the most prevalent aspect of home building, the>Piet really is the genesis.>>I agree that the asset is underutilized.>>What sort of format do you need stuff submitted to make these posters?>My daughter is an art director, she could organize pics and stuff into>whatever electronic format you need to print from perhaps. And if>someone could even hand draw ANY sort of guidance for more informational>posters, she could zap it into whatever to print from as well.>>There are a couple poster like info boards in the hangar, but they're>OLD. I'll be at Pioneer tomorrow and can check them all out and maybe>get some ideas.>>So who's going to airventure after brodhead?>>Anyone working on a group fly in?>>>Read this topic online here:>>http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use ofthe intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privilegedinformation. If the reader of this message is not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributionor copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictlyprohibited.If you have received this message in error, please contactthe sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of theoriginal message (including attachments).________________________________________________________________________________