Pietenpol-List: Barnstormers.com featured video of the week

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Barnstormers.com featured video of the week

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: danhelsper(at)aol.com
Honestly, I thought there was something in the FARs that permitted taking an aircraftup after repairs or an inspection, so long as the aircraft did not leavethe pattern and no passengers were carried. I'll have to keep searching forthat little clause.I have not carried passengers in my Air Camper in Oregon, yet. I have one candidatewho is willing to be the first to do so, but it all depends on the outcomeof the inspection.I sure hope the new A&P goes easy on me on the upcoming inspection. Supposedly,Steve Pankonin is an experienced hand when it comes to these older experimentals,and he talked like he knew Air Campers from years gone by. He sure knowsContinental engines, but we'll see how perplexed he looks when he sees a stick-and-fabricairplane with no electrics parked on the apron on Wednesday.--------Oscar ZunigaMedford, ORAir Camper NX41CC "Scout"A75 powerRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ___Subject: Pietenpol-List: Barnstormers.com featured video of the week