Pietenpol-List: Brodhead help

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Brodhead help

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Douwe
Dang, I sure hope more of you than responded are flying up or it'll be a very lightyear!DouweSent from my iPhone________________________________________________________________________________Subject: Pietenpol-List: Brodhead help
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Scott Knowlton
Hey allMarci is thinking of flying with me to brodhead. If so, I need to get our campinggear up and backA friend up there has kindly volunteered to bring a tent, bags. Chairs to meetis but there's still food, clothes, stove etcIs anybody coming anywhere near Cincinnati on their way who would be willing tohelp out?? I suppose I could ship the stuff up and backDouwe805 573 3564Sent from my iPhone________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Aluminum Wing Strut/Jury Strut Attachment

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: bickers.ken(at)gmail.com
Thanks Ken. Great picScott Date: Sat=2C 28 Jun 2014 07:12:18 -0600Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Aluminum Wing Strut/Jury Strut Attachment
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Aluminum Wing Strut/Jury Strut Attachment

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steven Dortch
I'm driving and willing to bring whatever you need, just give me a list and I'llsee how it compares to spares.Even willing to loan clothes! Uh... might wanna just bring your own skivvies though..Not going very close to cincy... any chance you're doing or know someone doingsome sort of trip to our path between atlanta and brodhead? Could drop off somewherealong there also. Pretty certain about any airport FBO would hold a boxof stuff, or pilot lounge, whatever.Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... ______Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 11:26:47 -0500Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: Aluminum Wing Strut/Jury Strut Attachment
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Brodhead help

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Cuy, Michael D. (GRC-RXD0)[Vantage Partners, LLC]"
Douwe,I plan to drive from Cincinnati to Brodhead this year. I should arrive in Brodheadon Saturday morning and will overnight before moving on up to Oshkosh forthe week. I will send you my contact info to your e-mail.--------David GallagherZodiac 601 XL-B: flying, 250+ hours nowNext project under construction: Finish my father's AircamperRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List:

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:>>> speedbrake(at)sbcglobal.net