Pietenpol-List: Fw: Vitalis Kapler has passed on.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Fw: Vitalis Kapler has passed on.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Rebecca Kapler
A message from Vi's daughter...Begin forwarded message:
matronics

Vitalis Kapler has passed on.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Dick N"
To: peterthepilot99(at)gmail.com Subject: Vitalis Kapler has passed on. Dad passed on to the great gig in the sky Thurs Dec 11th about 5:55 pm. 2014. It was so beautiful, I held his left hand Jenny held his right, as he was taking his last breath, I closed my eyes & gave thanks. I had the feeling of being a little girl again, In the plane with Dad, Taxiing down the runway, sitting at the end of the runway, Revving the engine, checking the wings just one more time to make sure they worked real good. I turned around and saw my Dads face with the biggest grin ever. He flashed me the thumbs up sign. Up, up, up, and away we went. I had the sensation that I was flying. wow I am just in amazement. I am Filled with peace. I will miss him dearly and thank you for your condolences. Rebecca Kapler 1033 Forest hills Dr SW Rochester, MN 55902 507-288-3322 home 507-990-2938 cell purpleorchid235(at)gmail.com---This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.http://www.avast.com________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Vitalis Kapler has passed on.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Oscar Zuniga
Subject: Vitalis Kapler has passed on.Dad passed on to the great gig in the sky Thurs Dec 11th about 5:55 pm. 2014.It was so beautiful, I held his left hand Jenny held his right, as he was takinghis last breath, I closed my eyes & gave thanks. I had the feeling of beinga little girl again, In the plane with Dad, Taxiing down the runway, sitting atthe end of the runway, Revving the engine, checking the wings just one moretime to make sure they worked real good. I turned around and saw my Dads facewith the biggest grin ever. He flashed me the thumbs up sign. Up, up, up, andaway we went. I had the sensation that I was flying. wow I am just in amazement.I am Filled with peace. I will miss him dearly and thank you for your condolences.Rebecca Kapler1033 Forest hills Dr SWRochester, MN 55902Read this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________