Pietenpol-List: Balloon Tires-Nanco N800 21x12.00-8.

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Balloon Tires-Nanco N800 21x12.00-8.

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Matt Naiva
Burlington is a 1.5 hour drive from London. I have a fuselage built on the gearwith the tail group rigged, I can also introduce you to a great guy who builta Piet and still flies it 27 years later. Contact me off list. Scott Knowlton. Sent from my iPhone> On Aug 24, 2015, at 2:07 PM, "BritishJim" wrote:> > > Greetings all!> > I'm in London, Ontario for the next couple of weeks and wondering if anyone knowsof any Piets in the area, or has contact information for owners?> > My full-time base is Nova Scotia where there is virtually no intelligent life,let alone a Piet owner. I figured, now that I'm in the civilized world for afew weeks, it might be good to try and hunt one down.> > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > > Jim.> > --------> Your nose is high; you're in the sky. The other way around; you'll hit the ground....> > > > > Read this topic online here:> > http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... 351#446351> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:10:07 -0500Subject: Pietenpol-List: Balloon Tires-Nanco N800 21x12.00-8.