Pietenpol-List: Pietenpol kit from Aircraft Spruce for sale- lost my FAA

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Pietenpol kit from Aircraft Spruce for sale- lost my FAA

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:
Hello everyone,I lost my FAA medical after taking delivery of everything for my Pietenpol project:my plans from Andrew Pietenpol, plans for the Kerri-Ann Price Passenger door,and all the wood kits (except for the wing kit) from Aircraft Spruce.I started a fuselage side, but decided to re-order all the wood that I used sothat the kit is complete and unstarted. The following is included:Pietenpol Plans from Pietenpol family- deluxe set.Keri-Ann Price plans for passenger drop-down door.Fuselage kitVertical & Horizontal stabilizer kitsRudder & Elevator kitsAll wood necessary to build the Keri-Ann Price door2 unopened bags for A/C nails2 Aircraft Spruce "grab bags" of extra spruceI won't be getting my medical back anytime soon... Professional pilot for 20 yearsand now everything has changed.I paid over $2100 for the above, not including shipping. I am selling the wholeproject for $1200 firm. It includes everything except for a wing kit.I am unable to ship anything, and don't want to separate any items. I am in Placerville,California (not far from Sacramento). I have all receipts.Please send me a PM if you are interested.Thank you,DavidRead this topic online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.p ... __________