Pietenpol-List: Latex covering and list archives

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Latex covering and list archives

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: ehagness(at)mail.interconnect.net (Ernest Hagness)
Steve E. wrote:> BTW I am going with the latex covering procedure as outlined in the> sport aviation article mentioned here a while back. The fuse is flat> black and back on the gear. I 've got to put everything back together> again to make sure I have everything right before the cover goes on the> wings. One note of success is that my holes line up with the cables> that pass through the fuse skin on the way back to the tailfeathers!Sounds like things are going great guns for ya! Glad to hear that stuff lines up, I'd hate to be around to hear the dialogue if they didn't ;-)BTW, nice update to the Web page (I know I'm late in saying so, but what the heck..)This latex covering sounds interesting - even though I'm a billion hours away from that (gotta start wing ribs first), I'd be interested if someone could point me toward that article - Does that previous offer for archives of the list still stand? I only joined the list last autumn, and am curious what I missed). Thanks!Cheers, -Steve________________________________________________________________________________