Pietenpol-List: Piet: Douglas fir

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Piet: Douglas fir

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Emelita W
Does anyone know of a source of fir in the Atlanta area? I found twoplaces, but they said you had to take what THEY picked out. Maybe someoneelse has been more successful.I offered a report on how to pick Douglas fir for aircraft use, but most ofthe Fax #'s people gave me were busy. If anyone else wants a copy, send aSASE to me and I will send you the info.Barry Davis728 Bankhead Ave.Carrollton, Ga. 30117________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Piet: Douglas fir

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Barry Davis
Emelita wrote. i am still interested in your information on picking doug fir. Pleasetry to fax it to me .Thank youEmelita WBarry Davis wrote:> > Does anyone know of a source of fir in the Atlanta area? I found two> places, but they said you had to take what THEY picked out. Maybe someone> else has been more successful.> > I offered a report on how to pick Douglas fir for aircraft use, but most of> the Fax #'s people gave me were busy. If anyone else wants a copy, send a> SASE to me and I will send you the info.> > Barry Davis> 728 Bankhead Ave.> Carrollton, Ga. 30117________________________________________________________________________________