Pietenpol-List: Vinal

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Vinal

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Robert M. Bailey"
Stevee,>You mentioned you are applying small vinal numbers and a Pietenpol emblem.Where would you purchase these?Regards,Domenico Bellissimo________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Vinal

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Barry Davis
BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC wrote:> Stevee,>> >You mentioned you are applying small vinal numbers and a Pietenpol> emblem.>> Where would you purchase these?>> Regards,>> Domenico Bellissimo There are many sign makers in the area who have a sign machine thatwill cut them any size, any font up to 24". They will also do customgraphics as well. I have seen some of these folks advertise inkitplanes and sport aviation as well.Stevee________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Vinal

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: peknow(at)midcoast.com.au (Peter Knowles)
Thanks for the information Steve E.I bought a water separator for my compressor so I'm in business for the week-end.Last night I sanded the fuse for the last time. It looks real good. I hopethe final finish comes out as good.Regards, Domenico Bellissimo________________________________________________________________________________