Pietenpol-List: Re: Osh to Brod

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
Anybody know long it takes to drive from Oshkosh to Brodhead?John K________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jkahn(at)picasso.dehavilland.ca (John Kahn)
>Anybody know long it takes to drive from Oshkosh to Brodhead? John- I want to say about 3.5 hours or so. MC>John K>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Pietenpol Discussion
Yes, with my trailer it took 3.0hoursDom. ----------________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Bill Talbert
John Kahn wrote:> > Anybody know long it takes to drive from Oshkosh to Brodhead?> > John KMore than 2 hours and less than a day and a half (don't ask, long story!)...seriously, depending on traffic, about 2 hours each way. Hope this helps you out.Scott, N4181E (Aeronca 11CC)-- Gotta Fly orGonna Die !--Ask me about my Aeronca Super Chief--________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

>>Anybody know long it takes to drive from Oshkosh to Brodhead?>>John- I want to say about 3.5 hours or so. MC>>>John K>>>> With or witout "radar Detector" ? ..... :-)This year we ( 4 friends and me) went by Bus from here (Guadalajara, Mexico)to Laredo and San Antonio TX.Then we droved from San Antonio TX to Lakeland FLA (sun & Fun) stopingonly for fuel food and 3 hours of sleep... we got there tired but happy. ina truck stop in LA we bought a "radar detector" the best investment in thehole trip, we were making 80 - 90 mph "cops and weather permited".So from Osh driving to Brodhead will be worth it.. Hope I will make it sometime.Saludos (no more) :-(=09EAA Chapter 1039 President ggower(at)informador.com.mx ~1,800 VW 2 place "Gtub"(50%)(own design)FAI= legalGuadalajara, Jalisco, MEXICOChapala Aerodrome Alt 4,997 asl N 20=BA19.506' W 103=BA08.203' (Got the= GPS!) "Cuando inducimos a alguien a nuestro deporte debemos ser firmes tambien enque mantenga optimo su estado fisico, entrenamiento y aeronave" - Julian= Taber(When we involve anyone else in flying we should be held to a high standardin term of medical, trainnig and plane upkeeping - Julian Taber)________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Greg Cardinal
Me again...What's the nearest medium to large town by Brodhead? I havea relatively sketchy map of Wisconsin right now. If it's in SE Wisconsin it's right on the way home.JohnK________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: David Schober
John Kahn wrote:> > Me again...> > What's the nearest medium to large town by Brodhead? I have> a relatively sketchy map of Wisconsin right now. If it's in> SE Wisconsin it's right on the way home.> > JohnKJohn, Brodhead is 25 miles west of Janesville, WI on Hy 11Arden A.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "ernest l. hagness"
John Kahn wrote:> > Me again...> > What's the nearest medium to large town by Brodhead? I have> a relatively sketchy map of Wisconsin right now. If it's in> SE Wisconsin it's right on the way home.> > JohnKBrodhead is fairly close to either Janesville or Beloit...if I had my choice, I'd stay in Janesville. It's about 200 degrees from Oshkosh (about 105 S.M.) and about 280 degrees from the Janesville VOR (about 14 S.M.) all as the crow (or Piet) flies...Scott, Aeronca N4181E-- Gotta Fly orGonna Die !--Ask me about my Aeronca Super Chief--________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Anybody know long it takes to drive from Oshkosh to Brodhead?John K ------ Message Header Follows ------ (PostalUnion/SMTP(tm) v2.1.8d for Windows NT(tm))1997 17:45:59 UT by yvax.byu.edu (PMDF V5.1-8 #23832) with ESMTP id forDate: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:30:47 -0400________________________________________________________________________________