Pietenpol-List: Piet Mailing list

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Piet Mailing list

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Steve Eldredge
Time to send this explanation again.I am dealing with a perpetual growth problem because we are adding about3,4 names a week to the list. Due to the limitations of this listengine I am unable to resolve the problem with duplicate messages afterthe list grows to more than 40 occupants. Right now I am spoofing themailer to think that it has less than 40 members by splitting the listin two. I just made another split so now we have 3. Currently thereare about 90 members! The only indication that the list needssplitting, is the multiple message problem. Everyone gets it. If youwant to spare others, email me directly with the notification toSteve(at)byu.eduProbably not nessasary, because I love piets as much as anyone andconstantly check my email for activity. Also if you want to get off thelist email the address above and I will drop you. Eventually we willhave to find another home for the list. Anyone with the resources feelfree to drop me a line.Steve Eldredge________________________________________________________________________________