Pietenpol-List: oshkosh

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael D Cuy
Subject: Pietenpol-List: oshkosh>Is any one from western Canada planing to go to oshkosh ? It would be>great to be able to find someone to formate with. If not I still plan on>going alone.>Wayne Tokarz>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "D.J.H."
Is any one from western Canada planing to go to oshkosh ? It would begreat to be able to find someone to formate with. If not I still plan ongoing alone.Wayne Tokarz________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: oshkosh

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Wayne and Kathy
What part of Western Canada are you from?I'am in central Alberta. Doug..
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> > Wayne and Kathy
D.J.H. wrote:> > What part of Western Canada are you from?I'am in central Alberta.> Doug..> > ----------
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Wayne and Kathy
Hi Wayne By Ground or air? I am in western Manitoba and am hoping to make it toBrodhead. Last time was in '96 and I certianly enjoyed it.I am trying to pursuade a friend to take his PA12 but will most likelytravel in my Honda Civic ( cheaper)John Mc-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Wayne and Kathy
John McNarry wrote:> > Hi Wayne> By Ground or air? I am in western Manitoba and am hoping to make it to> Brodhead. Last time was in '96 and I certianly enjoyed it.> I am trying to pursuade a friend to take his PA12 but will most likely> travel in my Honda Civic ( cheaper)> > John Mc> > -----Original Message-----
matronics

> oshkosh

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Wayne and Kathy
> > Is any one from western Canada planing to go to oshkosh ? It would be> great to be able to find someone to formate with. If not I still plan on> going alone.> Wayne Tokarz________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> > oshkosh

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: jmcnarry(at)techplus.com (John McNarry)
> >> > Is any one from western Canada planing to go to oshkosh ? It would be> > great to be able to find someone to formate with. If not I still plan on> > going alone.> > Wayne TokarzI'm from Cold Lake and currantly own CF-VUU.________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> oshkosh

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: lpasley
> Subject: oshkosh> > >Is any one from western Canada planing to go to oshkosh ? It would be> >great to be able to find someone to formate with. If not I still plan on> >going alone.> >Wayne Tokarz> >By Air in the piet!________________________________________________________________________________