> first flight

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

> first flight

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ed0248(at)aol.com
Congratulations Domenic! Wonderful feeling isn't it!Steve EldredgeIT ServicesBrigham Young University> -----Original Message-----> BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC> Sent: Monday, April 19, 1999 8:35 AM> To: Pietenpol Discussion> Subject: first flight> > > > > To all,> > First flight of C-GDCB on 17th April, 1999 at 09:45AM. at the Brampton> Airport.> Performed 2 circuits. without insidence. The prop. however > did not unload. I> had the same rpm at full throttle as I achieved static.> All concensus is that it's not breathing properly. This is > easy enough 6to> fix.> Another Piet. in the air,> Domenic Bellissimo> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> first flight

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John E Fay
> > > > To all,> > First flight of C-GDCB on 17th April, 1999 at 09:45AM. at the Brampton> Airport.> Performed 2 circuits. without insidence. The prop. however did notunload. I> had the same rpm at full throttle as I achieved static.> All concensus is that it's not breathing properly. This is easy enough6to> fix.> Another Piet. in the air,> Domenic Bellissimo________________________________________________________________________________