Pietenpol-List: Re: Michael Cuy's video

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC"
Wow, have I had a great week already. I received Mike Cuy'svideo over the weekend and my Piet plans yesterday. Talk aboutpumped up!Mostly I wanted to comment on the value of the video. It isgreat. He certainly sets a standard for construction and I loveto see the Piets flying. I've never seen one live and the flightpart of the video is a lot of fun and encouraging. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who wants to get some good ideasand experience a little of what the aircraft is like.Are there any Piets under construction or flying in SouthCarolina? It seems that most of the activity is in the mid-westand Canada. I'd like to get up close to one and get 3D andtactile views. I'm sure that I could see plenty at Oshkosh butthat is out unless I can get a businees trip to Chicago at theright time and that is not likely.Mike Bell (NoPietYet)Columbia, SC________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: FW: Michael Cuy's video

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Mike Bell
I'm sure there must be some Piets in your area. Can you not get on theU.S.A. aircraft registry and do a search?Try to come to Oshkoshor Brodhead this year, it's the 70th Anniv. , One notto miss.Domenic/ Toronto ----------________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Ken Beanlands
Wow, have I had a great week already. I received Mike Cuy'svideo over the weekend and my Piet plans yesterday. Talk aboutpumped up!Mostly I wanted to comment on the value of the video. It isgreat. He certainly sets a standard for construction and I loveto see the Piets flying. I've never seen one live and the flightpart of the video is a lot of fun and encouraging. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who wants to get some good ideasand experience a little of what the aircraft is like.Are there any Piets under construction or flying in SouthCarolina? It seems that most of the activity is in the mid-westand Canada. I'd like to get up close to one and get 3D andtactile views. I'm sure that I could see plenty at Oshkosh butthat is out unless I can get a businees trip to Chicago at theright time and that is not likely.Mike Bell (NoPietYet)Columbia, SC________________________________________________________________________________