Pietenpol-List: Piet Screen Saver

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gary Gower
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Piet Screen Saver>Downloaded all but the last few seconds. Got an error message. WhatGives?>>bed(at)mindspring.com>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: oil can
Downloaded all but the last few seconds. Got an error message. What Gives?bed(at)mindspring.com________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Re: Piet Screen Saver

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Barry Davis
Sounds like a download/connection problem. Just try it again. I have hadit happen with all sorts of files. Usually I just give it another go and itworks.Brent Reed-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: RGASKIN
Sounds like the same problem most people with regular modems have...the modems cant maintain the data stream fast enough through a hugefile transfer, and the server thinks its died or given up. If anyone is having no luck getting the file, let me know, and I willpersonally email it to you. WARNING!! 5.3MB!! Make sure your emailprovidor can handle files that big before you request it! If it cantand I send it, it will spit it back at me! :)Richard---Barry Davis wrote:>> Downloaded all but the last few seconds. Got an error message. What Gives?> > bed(at)mindspring.com> > ==http://www.wrld.com/w3builder__________ ... __________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Michael Brusilow
Richard DeCosta wrote:> > Sounds like the same problem most people with regular modems have...> the modems cant maintain the data stream fast enough through a huge> file transfer, and the server thinks its died or given up.> > If anyone is having no luck getting the file, let me know, and I will> personally email it to you. WARNING!! 5.3MB!! Make sure your email> providor can handle files that big before you request it! If it cant> and I send it, it will spit it back at me! :)> > Richard> > ---Barry Davis wrote:> >> > Downloaded all but the last few seconds. Got an error message.> What Gives?> >> > bed(at)mindspring.com> >> >> > ==> http://www.wrld.com/w3builder> > Yes, please send it to me : randy(at)icomnet.com Thanks, Randy________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Warren Shoun
>Downloaded all but the last few seconds. Got an error message. What Gives?>>bed(at)mindspring.com>>Same to me 1 hr and error :-(SaludosGary Gower________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Alan Swanson
Same here. 39 minutes....7 seconds to go...and it accussed me of hitting theBack button to cancel the download?????Gary Gower wrote:> >Downloaded all but the last few seconds. Got an error message. What Gives?> >> >bed(at)mindspring.com> >> >> >> Same to me 1 hr and error :-(>> Saludos>> Gary Gower________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Mike Lund
I wrote a screen saver that has G-bucco flyingacross the screen. Would anyone mind beta testingit for me. It works fine, but I would like somefeedback. the zip file is about 500k.regardsBill________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Bill Talbert
Sure- Send it to malund(at)sprint.ca, and I'll give it a test hop.Mike----- Original Message ----- ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John Duprey
I Would like to try it too. Send it to user554784(at)aol.com.Phil________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Wayne and Kathy
I would like to see it also...J-M-Duprey(at)erols.comThanksJohnUser554784(at)aol.com wrote:> > I Would like to try it too. Send it to user554784(at)aol.com.> > Phil________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC"
Subject: Pietenpol-List: Re: Piet Screen SaverI'd like to try it!Robert Hensarlinghttp://www.mesquite-furniture.comrhrocker(at)admin.hilconet.comUvalde, Texas>Send me a copy at: Bellissimo.Dominic(at)littonlsl.com>Thanks,>Domenic>l>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: lolata
Could I have it , too? Please send to fitopando(at)yahoo.com Cheers,FITO.--- John Duprey wrote:> I would like to see it also...J-M-Duprey(at)erols.com> > Thanks> John> > User554784(at)aol.com wrote:> > > > I Would like to try it too. Send it to> user554784(at)aol.com.> > > > Phil> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC"
I would like to test it. Luis Lolatalolata(at)sercomtel.com.br> De: Bill Talbert > Para: Pietenpol Discussion > Assunto: Piet Screen Saver> Data: Quarta-feira, 9 de Junho de 1999 22:14> > I wrote a screen saver that has G-bucco flying> across the screen. Would anyone mind beta testing> it for me. It works fine, but I would like some> feedback. the zip file is about 500k.> > regards> Bill> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Earl Myers
Steve wrote:Could I have it too and Thanks. Send to vistin(at)misnet.comSteve writes:>>Could I have it , too? Please send to fitopando(at)yahoo.com > Cheers,>>FITO.>--- John Duprey wrote:>> I would like to see it also...J-M-Duprey(at)erols.com>> >> Thanks>> John>> >> User554784(at)aol.com wrote:>> > >> > I Would like to try it too. Send it to>> user554784(at)aol.com.>> > >> > Phil>> >>Jes maken "WoodChips" heah in Missippippi!url= http://www2.misnet.com/~vistinemail= vistin(at)juno.com__________________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: BELLISSIMO, DOMENIC
-----Original Message-----
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: mike cushway
Send me a copy at: Bellissimo.Dominic(at)littonlsl.comThanks,Domenicl________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> Bill Talbert
I would like a copy as well,thanks in advance.Doug
matronics

> Piet Screen Saver

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: oil can
> > I wrote a screen saver that has G-bucco flying> across the screen. Would anyone mind beta testing> it for me. It works fine, but I would like some> feedback. the zip file is about 500k.> > regards> Bill> ________________________________________________________________________________