Pietenpol-List: Re: Piet/Cub and DH-82 Tiger Moth

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

> >> > Re: Piet/Cub and DH-82 Tiger Moth

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Gordon Brimhall
> >> >> >> >I've also been following the Hatz pages quite closely. It's> >certainly a> >> >nice machine. However, the useful load is not as good with the Hatz> >and> >> >eventually, I'd like to have something to put on floats. The Tiger> >Moth> >> >makes a beutiful floatplane with about 650 lbs of useful load left> >over,> >> >even on floats. My idea would be to put the greenhouse on it> >similar to> >> >the Canadian trainer version.> >> >> >> >Maybe it's a pipe dream, but I have been able to shake down a> >couple of> >> >leads. One of the Flying Farmers here in Alberta has one and may> >have> >> >drawings.> >> >> >> >Ken> >> >> >> >On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 RPas909040(at)aol.com wrote:> >> >> >> > > If you're looking for a wonderful, sweet-handling biplane (with> >a> >steel> >> >tube> >> > > fuselage even) try the Hatz Biplane, you won't be sorry. If you> >need> >> >more> >> > > details I can supply them.> >> > >> >> > > Rob Passley> >> > > NX338RP Hatz (in work)> >> > > NX899R Pietenpol (in work)> >> > >> >> >> >> >Ken Beanlands B.Eng (Aerospace)> >> >Calgary, Alberta, Canada> >> >Christavia MK 1 C-GREN> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>> >>> >>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> >> > Re: Piet/Cub and DH-82 Tiger Moth

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John Duprey
> >> >> >> >I've also been following the Hatz pages quite closely. It's > >certainly a> >> >nice machine. However, the useful load is not as good with the Hatz > >and> >> >eventually, I'd like to have something to put on floats. The Tiger > >Moth> >> >makes a beutiful floatplane with about 650 lbs of useful load left > >over,> >> >even on floats. My idea would be to put the greenhouse on it > >similar to> >> >the Canadian trainer version.> >> >> >> >Maybe it's a pipe dream, but I have been able to shake down a > >couple of> >> >leads. One of the Flying Farmers here in Alberta has one and may > >have> >> >drawings.> >> >> >> >Ken> >> >> >> >On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 RPas909040(at)aol.com wrote:> >> >> >> > > If you're looking for a wonderful, sweet-handling biplane (with > >a> >steel> >> >tube> >> > > fuselage even) try the Hatz Biplane, you won't be sorry. If you > >need> >> >more> >> > > details I can supply them.> >> > >> >> > > Rob Passley> >> > > NX338RP Hatz (in work)> >> > > NX899R Pietenpol (in work)> >> > >> >> >> >> >Ken Beanlands B.Eng (Aerospace)> >> >Calgary, Alberta, Canada> >> >Christavia MK 1 C-GREN> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>> >>> >> ________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> >> >> > Re: Piet/Cub and DH-82 Tiger Moth

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: David Atnip
> >> >> >> >> >> >I've also been following the Hatz pages quite closely. It's> >> >certainly a> >> >> >nice machine. However, the useful load is not as good with the> >Hatz> >> >and> >> >> >eventually, I'd like to have something to put on floats. The> >Tiger> >> >Moth> >> >> >makes a beutiful floatplane with about 650 lbs of useful load> >left> >> >over,> >> >> >even on floats. My idea would be to put the greenhouse on it> >> >similar to> >> >> >the Canadian trainer version.> >> >> >> >> >> >Maybe it's a pipe dream, but I have been able to shake down a> >> >couple of> >> >> >leads. One of the Flying Farmers here in Alberta has one and may> >> >> >have> >> >> >drawings.> >> >> >> >> >> >Ken> >> >> >> >> >> >On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 RPas909040(at)aol.com wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> > > If you're looking for a wonderful, sweet-handling biplane> >(with> >> >a> >> >steel> >> >> >tube> >> >> > > fuselage even) try the Hatz Biplane, you won't be sorry. If> >you> >> >need> >> >> >more> >> >> > > details I can supply them.> >> >> > >> >> >> > > Rob Passley> >> >> > > NX338RP Hatz (in work)> >> >> > > NX899R Pietenpol (in work)> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >Ken Beanlands B.Eng (Aerospace)> >> >> >Calgary, Alberta, Canada> >> >> >Christavia MK 1 C-GREN> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> >>> >>________________________________________________________________________________