Pietenpol-List: Buchanan's Spoke and Rim..... ##@!!!@##$#@!.....

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Buchanan's Spoke and Rim..... ##@!!!@##$#@!.....

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "oil can"
I spent a good 3 months trying to get those ##@!!@ at Buchanan's to even answer my letters.After at least 6 e-mails, and one letter, plus one letter to the company, I just gave up.I didn't even get an answer.Started contacting folks on the net who motorcycle,,,no answers from them either.Wrote:Decker Cycles410 Main StCanfield, OH 44406As they have done spoke wheels for planes in the past. 2 letters....no answer. Enclosed SASEI have now decided to go with the big air wheel idea using Kitfox type tires and and atv type wheels.I know when I'm licked.BobIt now looks like no more spoke wheels for me________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Buchanan's Spoke and Rim..... ##@!!!@##$#@!.....

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By:> oil can
did you just try calling them? I called, mailed examples of the spokes,and had the new ones within a week. (Buchanans)----------
matronics

> Pietenpol-List: Buchanan's Spoke and Rim..... ##@!!!@##$#@!.....

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: del magsam
> > > I spent a good 3 months trying to get those ##@!!@ at Buchanan's to even > answer my letters.> > After at least 6 e-mails, and one letter, plus one letter to the company,I > just gave up.> > I didn't even get an answer.> > Started contacting folks on the net who motorcycle,,,no answers from them> either.> > Wrote:> Decker Cycles> 410 Main St> Canfield, OH 44406> > As they have done spoke wheels for planes in the past. 2 letters....no > answer. Enclosed SASE> > I have now decided to go with the big air wheel idea using Kitfox typetires > and and atv type wheels.> > I know when I'm licked.> > Bob> > It now looks like no more spoke wheels for me> > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:48:17 -0800 (PST)