Pietenpol-List: Fw: corvaircraft: Update on William

An archive of the Matronics Pietenpol Listserve.
matronics

Pietenpol-List: Fw: corvaircraft: Update on William

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John P Moyle
Subject: Re: Pietenpol-List: cowlsIn a message dated 7/27/01 4:22:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lnawms(at)msn.com writes:> Just need some step-by-step help with making a> simple cowling for my "A".> > I can't seem to hold everything together in alignment long enough to get> holes drilled and clecoes in place. As usual, I'll keep trying until I fi> nallyfigure it out but some enlightenment might cut down on the amount o> f scrapaluminum I am generating.> > Larry,I position the wooden ring on the engine, attach the bottom peice to ring and bottom of fuse, locate a side for best fit, attach side the ring and side of fuse, drill and pop rivet each end of the side, do this twice. Some trimming and hand forming may be needed. Doug Bryant Wichita Ks________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:50:34 -0700Subject: Pietenpol-List: Fw: corvaircraft: Update on William
matronics

corvaircraft: Update on William

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Don Emch"
Subject: corvaircraft: Update on WilliamGang,I had a nice talk with William today. He wanted me to relay to you allthat he's down, but not out, and he really appreciates all your cards,gifts, and concern. He'll be out of action at least until the end of thesummer. About then, he figures, he'll be able to take a drive around theblock in his car. It's a long road back, but a year or so of diligent(and painful) therapy should see him far along the road to recuperation.The pain he's in is beyond belief - even though they're keeping himpumped full of pain killer - so every day is an ordeal. At least he'snow able to move around a bit. He said he took his first walk today - atough and painful journey, but he did it. Please keep those cards andletters coming. (Financial aid too.) Regards,Tom Graziano ________________________________________________________________________________Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:26:39 -0400
matronics

Re: Pietenpol-List: Fw: corvaircraft: Update on William

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: John P Moyle
John;My deepest regrets to you...I've recently gone through the same. All thebest to and your family. Hang in there. The folks on the list are there ifyou need us.Chris HouseSad again----- Original Message -----
matronics

> corvaircraft: Update on William

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: "Morgan, Terry"
> Subject: corvaircraft: Update on William>> Gang,> I had a nice talk with William today. He wanted me to relay to you all> that he's down, but not out, and he really appreciates all your cards,> gifts, and concern. He'll be out of action at least until the end of the> summer. About then, he figures, he'll be able to take a drive around the> block in his car. It's a long road back, but a year or so of diligent> (and painful) therapy should see him far along the road to recuperation.> The pain he's in is beyond belief - even though they're keeping him> pumped full of pain killer - so every day is an ordeal. At least he's> now able to move around a bit. He said he took his first walk today - a> tough and painful journey, but he did it. Please keep those cards and> letters coming. (Financial aid too.)> Regards,> Tom Graziano>>________________________________________________________________________________
matronics

> corvaircraft: Update on William

Post by matronics »

Original Posted By: Don Mosher
> Subject: corvaircraft: Update on William> > Gang,> I had a nice talk with William today. He wanted me> to relay to you all> that he's down, but not out, and he really> appreciates all your cards,> gifts, and concern. He'll be out of action at least> until the end of the> summer. About then, he figures, he'll be able to> take a drive around the> block in his car. It's a long road back, but a year> or so of diligent> (and painful) therapy should see him far along the> road to recuperation.> The pain he's in is beyond belief - even though> they're keeping him> pumped full of pain killer - so every day is an> ordeal. At least he's> now able to move around a bit. He said he took his> first walk today - a> tough and painful journey, but he did it. Please> keep those cards and> letters coming. (Financial aid too.) > Regards,> Tom Graziano > > >> through>> http://www.matronics.com/archives> http://www.matronics.com/emaillists>> Matronics!>> > > > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/____________ ... ______Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:55:41 -0500